Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I keep telling coli niqqas this :hubie:I will continue to repost this till niqqas get this …really just younger millennials 89-95 and Gen z you older niqqas are to stubborn to see the truth
I keep telling coli niqqas a lot of BW who are later millennial (born between 89-95) and Gen z like hood niqqas,hood adjacent niqqas,white men and studs who act like hood niqqas Y’all keep thinking this is cap and niqqas who say this are :duck:but even other BW are speaking out about this:hubie:

broller

Veteran
Daps
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.

Lank to the LSA thread? :russ:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This study basically says the 80/20 rule applies to White Men and ALL races of women. Black women, the least responded too on dating apps, are competing with EVERY race of women over the TOP percentage of white males on these dating apps. Because best believe they are swiping on the same "top white guys" all the other races of women swipe on and they have to HOPE he has a fetish, or an interest in "trying a black girl out"

Im just glad im a man. I can't imagine the dignity I'd have to sacrifice just to get pumped and dumped by Dwight from the Office...

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Brehs still missing the forest for the trees it's not about the bag or anything like that it's about WHITENESS, these non white women want proximity to whiteness. In the coming weeks you will see every excuse in the book for why they date the way they do. Nothing brings the ferocity and malice out of a woman like being exposed for who they really are.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been told the bros for over 10 years about how 6ft 6cert pac in a suit was being put on the same level playing field as Cody with no haircut or a job.

They called me a Black woman hater. The stats are exposing shyt in real time. There is a lot of inferiority complex in our race.
Explains a lot honestly

Look at how high the standards are for black men…

And as soon as “average at life” Caleb from anywhere slide in the DM’s, it’s a wrap

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been told the bros for over 10 years about how 6ft 6cert pac in a suit was being put on the same level playing field as Cody with no haircut or a job.

They called me a Black woman hater. The stats are exposing shyt in real time. There is a lot of inferiority complex in our race.
They want babies with light skin and good haar, which is not our black asses.