Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP salute on your plate thread.

gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle.gif

200.webp

ColossalShockingGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol: :lolbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So black women RESPOND more. Which may just mean white men are in their inboxes more than white women are in our inboxes? That sounds about right in an online context.

I would need to know if the ammount of white women in black mens inboxes are anything near equal to decide if this study is at all valid. I would like to know if black women on these apps; where the demographics of black women and men are equal, are black women hitting up white men more than black men are hitting up white women?

Either way,I wont respect the study. As people who use the internet to interact and date,are mostly antisocial weirdos,and those types tend to be bedbucks and wenches anyway.

But,allow white women to paint narratives about black people when it suits you brehs:francis:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Get in here breh. You were right. :mjgrin:

I just avoid the pro-black women.

I dont care if a bytch got an admiration for europeans to be honest.

I'm just tired of this elaborate gimmick of pro blackness when any of us with common sense and a functioning brain can see most of that shyt is some con-artist shyt similar to the "pro blacks" on youtube

Umoja

Veteran
Daps