Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never believed either but I don't really blame those who do/did.

When it comes to interracial dating, black men and our supposed lack of love for black women are always at the center of the conversation.

Few people ever say anything about the reverse pairing and when one does, he's met with dozens of people telling him why it's justified for black women to date interracially because black men didn't do their job and how BW usually never think about dating out unless a black man did her wrong (which is a lie).

A lot of naive brehs fall for the propaganda, until their eyes are opened later in life.
Tbh.
It doesn't matter.
Like it really doesn't matter at all.

No one will remember who fukked who 100 years from now.

All that shyt is for the birds.

Anybody with anything going on in their lives likely doesn't have the time to worry about whether or not
black women have secret desires for white men.

We can debate white supremacy all day, the socioeconomic results of it and who is or isn't more desirable but
in the grand scheme of things the question that needs to be asked is:
Do you want a Black Woman ? Or not?

If you do, go out and get her.

If you don't, then go out and get someone not black.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nah these are conversations you have in person with black men and women.

This online blabbing is just mean to raise blood pressure and piss people off.

Go talk to black people in real life and have that engagement
People online are not really different from people outside though. The same people gaslighting you online would do the same in real life, and you can To have good and insightful conversations with people you met online. I don't think engaging with people in real life about this topic would change the excuses and deflections you usually around that topic.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think some men want to avoid difficult conversations, don't forget the narrative for a long time has been that black women are more loyal than black men when it comes to dating inside their race. Anything that goes against this narrative is usually met with defiance, excuses and deflections :pachaha:From both men and women actually.
If women are doing bad, they wanna enable each other

Men usually offer no sympathy

Kind of a good thing, except when they ignore obvious hardship, even when presented with evidence

One time my dude told me I needed to hustle more, when I was doing everything I could to get a job

This was during the recession

I got mad as hell

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Tbh.
It doesn't matter.
Like it really doesn't matter at all.

No one will remember who fukked who 100 years from now.

All that shyt is for the birds.

Anybody with anything going on in their lives likely doesn't have the time to worry about whether or not
black women have secret desires for white men.

We can debate white supremacy all day, the socioeconomic results of it and who is or isn't more desirable but
in the grand scheme of things the question that needs to be asked is:
Do you want a Black Woman ? Or not?

If you do, go out and get her.

If you don't, then go out and get someone not black.
It doesn't matter for me too, I think the problem is more about the hypocrisy of the women criticizing black men for doing what they themselves want to do or are doing. Don't come at black men all hot and bothered because some date out of their race, when you wish to do the same thing. That's why you see, on social media, these dudes exposing these black women who act pro-black love when a black man is PAWGing but have made posts about dating non-black men themselves :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people who are too online are into super niche shyt that the vast majority of people are not even remotely concerned with.

You have to realize that once you start talking about:

- The dating marketplace.

- redpills/bluepills/blackpills/purplepills,

- Race and desirability

- Assumptions about what all women are attracted too.

And any other kinds of very online dating terminology/ideology used to make sense of the pressures of class, race and governance of society
you're already in a very, very niche community.

Some of those ideas leak out into the "Real World" but most normal people couldn't give a single fukk about this

and their discourse is very vanilla/milquetoast and more of the "men ain't shyt/women ain't shyt" variety.

TheColi often struggles with the reality that this is the internet and on the internet people seek out echo chambers and in those
echo chambers they often find self validating beliefs that they can have parroted back to them.

"I'm not getting women because they all white men"
"I'm not getting women because they all think I need a degree".
"I'm not getting women because I'm not six feet tall" etc.

It all begins to mirror itself and resemble the Black femcel spaces online:

"I don't get men because I'm too black :( "
"I don't get men because I'm not feminine enough :("
"I don't get men because I'm not slim enough :("

There's a sadness to it all when looked at from that frame of reference tbh
but if every other day of your life is crying about interracial couples and fear of judgement
for wanting to date out, then yeah, you might need help.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Nobody is "shaming black men".

I'm a black man myself, I think this perpetual worry of who black women may or may not be fukking is corny dry dikked behavior.

The better question is:
Why is it so concerning? Are y'all only able to date through the dating apps?
Do y'all meet women anywhere that doesn't require an internet connection?

And finally are y'all fukking women?

That's the question that needs to be asked here.
:pachaha:

I'm shocked you're more concerned with my concern for this pointless online whinging
and less so about "Black men" posting a confirmed white supremacist in this thread.

:yeshrug:
You contradicted yourself right in this post. You seem to be quite a bit confused on what you are doing right in the quoted post above.

I'm a man who has been marred for over 28 years this past May 5. Still, I have no problem with young Black men discussing their concerns about the dating market as it pertains to our young sisters. So brother, why do you? Why does what one man expresses in his experience compels you to seek to shame him for speaking out? Why instead you try to demonstrate to him that his perception is his own, and that yours is different instead of taking the feminine path and trying to shame him for having the gall to mention his problems?

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nobody is "shaming black men".

I'm a black man myself, I think this perpetual worry of who black women may or may not be fukking is corny dry dikked behavior.

The better question is:
Why is it so concerning? Are y'all only able to date through the dating apps?
Do y'all meet women anywhere that doesn't require an internet connection?

And finally are y'all fukking women?

That's the question that needs to be asked here.

I'm shocked you're more concerned with my concern for this pointless online whinging
and less so about "Black men" posting a confirmed white supremacist in this thread.

You're so pressed about brehs talking about this shyt yet missed the point entirely. Brehs were more tired of being lied about than anything. It seems that you're bothered that a false narrative is being put to rest.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're so pressed about brehs talking about this shyt yet missed the point entirely. Brehs were more tired of being lied about than anything. It seems that you're bothered that a false narrative is being put to rest.
I genuinely don't give a shyt.
Seems you're bothered that I think it's lame.

You contradicted yourself right in this post. You seem to be quite a bit confused on what you are doing right in the quoted post above.

I'm a man who has been marred for over 28 years this past May 5. Still, I have no problem with young Black men discussing their concerns about the dating market as it pertains to our young sisters. So brother, why do you? Why does what one man expresses in his experience compels you to seek to shame him for speaking out? Why instead you try to demonstrate to him that his perception is his own, and that yours is different instead of taking the feminine path and trying to shame him for having the gall to mention his problems?

Seems less about "Discussions about the dating market" and whining about being viewed as inferior to white men.

But I'mma let you do you.

"The feminine path" in a thread whining about not getting women is a very wild take
:laff:

You can definitely have this pity party/circle jerk.
:edit:

And frankly, I'm glad I touched a nerve.
For anyone posting on here:

Don't let anyone TheColi coddle the fukk out of you and have you thinking
this lame shyt is "The Way".

If you have 20k+ posts on this website and they're centered around dating
and not getting women, please, step off the internet for a while breh.
Do yourself a favor.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I genuinely don't give a shyt.
He says after making multiple posts where he took the time to bold and italicize certain points like he's writing a work memo. I fukking can't with y'all. :dead:

Seems you're bothered that I think it's lame.

By that logic, you responding to me proves how bothered you are by me, and you commenting on dudes proves how bothered by other dudes you are. You thought you had one.:mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He says after making multiple posts where he took the time to bold and italicize certain points like he's writing a work memo. I fukking can't with y'all. :dead:

By that logic, you responding to me proves how bothered you are by me, and you commenting on dudes proves how bothered by other dudes you are. You thought you had one.:mjlol:

"I thought I had one".

:dead: I had one the second you felt bothered enough to quote me.

Cause frankly breh, I don't even know who you are.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Making that post after quoting me three times is peak The Locker Room insanity btw.
Each post you make proves you have no clue about what you are doing. Let me help you see.

@High Art did not state the issue does not bother him, he did not even claim your responses do not bother him. You are the one who has made that claim multiple times while demonstrating through your actions that you are bothered. You are the one who says he does not care, yet continues to respond demonstrating that you do care. If you truly did not care about any of this, you would not have run into the tread compelled to insult those expressing their views. If you did not care, you would not feel compelled to respond to every post pointing out just how much your actions demonstrate that you care.

Oh, and to cut you off at the pass. I have never stated that I do not care. It is self-evident that I care because my actions demonstrate such. I care enough to call you out on your antics.