Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
this also confirms my theory that "race loyalty" can only be measured by examining casual dating habits and sexual encounters

I told yall.... alot of wench shyt goes under the rug behind these dating apps and online sites

but nikkas wanna hide behind "marriage stats" like its 1996

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Most white men have no money and very little power

The average white dude isn't Cecil Rhodes.

These hoes are just clowns.
They don't know that :manny:

And if they do they think there is some level of status thats going to rub off on them

Black women can't tell if their white boy is high class or white trash

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
this also confirms my theory that "race loyalty" can only be measured by examining casual dating habits and sexual encounters

I told yall.... alot of wench shyt goes under the rug behind these dating apps and online sites

Ole bu bu 82 precent is married to each other but always discount casual sexual encounters and the DESIRE to be with nonblacks

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shouldn’t be a surprise when there’s a whole genre of romance novels solely based on BW/WM pairings.

Who’s the target audience for this genre?!
It isn’t BM, it isn’t WM, it isn’t WW…Hmm so who does that leave?
Just because some aren’t flag waving divestors doesn’t mean if given the chance that some of our sisters wouldn’t date white.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps

This is an important but counterintuitive point. Marriage stats are misleading, what women do dating casually and fukking out of wedlock in today's anything goes society tells you a lot more about the real underlying desires.