Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Average/below white men have the luxury of having a great image attached to them. Something we don't have.

That's why Hunter can be perceived as coming from money even if he's handing out flyers. The power of perception.

"Race loyal" part sounds cute, but no man should put any real stock into something like that. Take women on a case by case basis.

The only ones shocked or hurt by a revelation like this are those who choose to live in delusion and not in reality.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There was an experiment on here years ago. Dudes created a dating app profile of a well to do CAC. And watched how thristy Black women were for him. It was sad. They had Black women sending naked pics without even meeting him.

:mjcry:
Black Men having Black Women sending naked picks without even meeting them :comeon:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Ole bu bu 82 precent is married to each other but always discount casual sexual encounters and the DESIRE to be with nonblacks

Imagine marrying and raising children with a black woman who is attracted to white men 🤣 🤣

my top 10 fears.

she gonna pass down her c00n personality to the children.... whole family tree of buck broken c00ns.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Most white men have no money and very little power

The average white dude isn't Cecil Rhodes.

These hoes are just clowns.
That and I'm fairly certain that the woman is often the provider in bw-wm relationships. I think I saw something on that but I'm not sure where. In my personal experience this has been the case.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was an experiment on here years ago. Dudes created a dating app profile of a well to do CAC. And watched how thristy Black women were for him. It was sad. They had Black women sending naked pics without even meeting him.

:mjcry:

Bought to get me some free naked pictures.
:lolbron:
giphy.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Vast majority of black women in REAL LIFE prefer to be with black men. Those women on those dating sites most likely have had bad experiences dealing with various black men and are looking for something new.

I feel like there's a lot of guys on here cosplaying as black but want to push some kind of agenda
Here y'all fukking clowns go:russ:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also found that black men did not display the same behavior. Black men were more likely to message/respond to black women first, then other races/groups of women

Author Jennifer Lundquist explains in The Dating Divide: How systematic racism manifests in online dating.

Jennifer’s findings:

1) Race is the biggest dealbreaker in online dating!

2) White men are the most desired

3) ALL WOMEN (OF ALL RACES) preferences were strongest for white men!

4) Gay men (except black gay men) preferred white men

5) MEN, preferred women of their own race first!

6) Whiteness is the defining characteristic for women

7) Digital xesual Racism is real! There is PERSISTENT ANTI-BLACKNESS that operates in the psyche of “White, Asian, Hispanic, Multi-racial, straight men and gay women”. Every group participated in anti-blackness, except black men. THIS INCLUDES GAY BLACK WOMEN.

20:55

:mjpls:

Our queens yall.......

Black men DO YOU. Make your money. Stay fit. Stay calm and collected. And keep your head above water. Date who you want to and fukk who you want to because these women are out here doing them with no fukks given. But most importantly find a healthy and productive way to keep yourself happy independent of other people.

Daps
Let em have Brad and Chad. The average black woman ain’t rocking with cracker jacks and other non-blacks. Anybody losing out is you effeminate, emasculated, nerdy brehs anyway
Oh look, a male hyena in denial. *Sarcasm* I'm absitively posolutely shocked! */Sarcasm*

Truly you fukktards are out of touch and pathetic. If there's any reason to not listen to guys like you, this is it.