Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.
Are they really? :mjlol:

Black men though… you know whats funny, they be mad if you date out too but i guess if you check their dating profiles they bullshyt you might see.

But anyway, kills the whole “black men are the whitemen of black America” or whatever evil ass narrative they tried to sell us.

I wonder if they got to the level of that game where they find out other races are just as grimey, if not more, than just the average black scammer.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They going through it on lipstick alley:russ:First denying it, then seeking ways to justify, "white men cheat less":damn:Anything other than accepting the study. A lot of what Black Men are accused of is projection, they are the ones obsessed with whiteness.
Please link. I want a good laugh. :pachaha:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps