Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP
cooking-fail.gif

This has exploded everywhere. I'll be off SM for a while because the discourse on this is gonna be insane

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Are they really? :mjlol:

Black men though… you know whats funny, they be mad if you date out too but i guess if you check their dating profiles they bullshyt you might see.

But anyway, kills the whole “black men are the whitemen of black America” or whatever evil ass narrative they tried to sell us.

I wonder if they got to the level of that game where they find out other races are just as grimey, if not more, than just the average black scammer.
Someone mentioned all the raping, pillaging and destruction CAC males have engaged in and the response was it was basically a show of strength to be number one. Basically throwing any excuse they can, they got exposed.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
How are you not going to link the l*******alley thread on here.

Study in online dating finds, black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE!

Those broads are in denial.

:mjgrin:
Feast brehs
It's hitting brehs. :ahh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also found that black men did not display the same behavior. Black men were more likely to message/respond to black women first, then other races/groups of women

Author Jennifer Lundquist explains in The Dating Divide: How systematic racism manifests in online dating.

Jennifer’s findings:

1) Race is the biggest dealbreaker in online dating!

2) White men are the most desired

3) ALL WOMEN (OF ALL RACES) preferences were strongest for white men!

4) Gay men (except black gay men) preferred white men

5) MEN, preferred women of their own race first!

6) Whiteness is the defining characteristic for women

7) Digital xesual Racism is real! There is PERSISTENT ANTI-BLACKNESS that operates in the psyche of “White, Asian, Hispanic, Multi-racial, straight men and gay women”. Every group participated in anti-blackness, except black men. THIS INCLUDES GAY BLACK WOMEN.

20:55

saw the title and was gonna say this

blame hollywood