Stop TRYING TO party with them!

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
@Matt504 Please tell them ppl who are screaming "we need our own clubs" what happens when our ppl gather for nonconstructive gatherings :francis:
Gotta call bs on that one. In the QC there are at least two black owned spots where you can have a good time with no drama. Theres wild spots everywhere if you looking for that, but its chill spots too.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Any of y'all Charlotte people ever been to Oak Room on a Saturday. As long as you're dressed nice they let anybody in. But when you get in there you can clearly see the divide. The black people are in the dance area on the right, while everybody else is in the bar area.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
shyt I do black shyt exclusively. Catch me at a house party or at a UNCC hosted event. I ain't fukking with white clubs.
Go to the BluNote in North Charlotte off Harris. Live music sonf some nice broads. Not a hint of drama in there. I think its 21 and up tho.

edit: and for my Charlotte folk, check out Mr. 3s Crabspot. Had some dope fried lobster tail and crab legs there. Def in the hood and only do takeout, but food is great.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
2016 and nikkas is still trying to chill with CaCs :mjlol: I dun lay up in the hood spots either cuz folks will try u but we have a choice nowadays.:manny:..I rarely have this shyt happen cuz i never went to CaC spots.:lolbron:..and restaurants is harder for them to flat out :mjpls: without looking Ass Out :ld: its workplace where i get the :mjpls: and a nikka have to deal :snoop:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in Raleigh-Durham. I don't feel comfortable partying on Glenwood Ave because a lot of them clubs be on that :mjpls: too.
the raleigh scene caters to white folks. Even though this story took place in charlotte, there's a lot more stuff for 'us' out there. they could've easily bounced to another spot.

But fukk that club though :camby:

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
14125531_1752668688315790_4667414238216188122_o.jpg

Prolly did them folks a favor:dwillhuh:. From the banner alone I can sense the gay vibes and overpriced "Cocktails" made by a "Mixologist" with a stripe someplace on his body.
I was just about to post this pic and ask one of you brehs or brehettes to smiley this cacnikka with the projection screen of a forehead. my gawd that's a beautiful canvas above his eyebrows.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This actually just happened to me on my birthday (labor day weekend) while visiting. We went up to buckhead (north atlanta) and a brother was the bouncer. My homeboy was infront of me and my girl and he told my homeboy to wait a lil. Well we was waiting and about 2 min later a side line formed of a white group and they showed their ids and was let in immediately. My homeboy was like hold up patna, what was up with that to the bouncer and the bouncer told him the manager told him to hold the door. Then my homeboy asked dude if you holding the door why you just let like 7 people in? Then the bouncer was like its the managers rules. So my homeboy was like rules? please explain em to me I would like to hear em. The bouncer got taken off guard and stuttered up and my homeboy was like exactly, fukk off you ole massa rules ass nikka. Then we just went to the bar next door and got in immediately. shyt didn't bother me because I don't want to spend my money where im not wanted.
:salute: