Stop TRYING TO party with them!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This actually just happened to me on my birthday (labor day weekend) while visiting. We went up to buckhead (north atlanta) and a brother was the bouncer. My homeboy was infront of me and my girl and he told my homeboy to wait a lil. Well we was waiting and about 2 min later a side line formed of a white group and they showed their ids and was let in immediately. My homeboy was like hold up patna, what was up with that to the bouncer and the bouncer told him the manager told him to hold the door. Then my homeboy asked dude if you holding the door why you just let like 7 people in? Then the bouncer was like its the managers rules. So my homeboy was like rules? please explain em to me I would like to hear em. The bouncer got taken off guard and stuttered up and my homeboy was like exactly, fukk off you ole massa rules ass nikka. Then we just went to the bar next door and got in immediately. shyt didn't bother me because I don't want to spend my money where im not wanted.
should have let off a round at the door.:pacspit:your bar nikka!

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
maybe nikkas just want to get out the house to enjoy themselves and for short time forget about all the bad things in the world instead being in a constant state of depression and being a miserable fukk? :what:

Thank you breh. I'm reading these comments like "Damn, what's the point of living if I gotta be angry and depressed 24/7" With that mindset, nikkas would be depressed for generations after we're all dead. nikkas would be too depressed to even wanna reproduce.

Maybe that's what they want:mjpls::carllow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thank you been. I'm reading these comments like "Damn, what's the point of living if I gotta be angry and depressed 24/7" With that mindset, nikkas would be depressed for generations after we're all dead. nikkas would be too depressed to even wanna reproduce.

Maybe that's what they want:mjpls::carllow:

You don't have to be "angry" or "depressed" just because you're not out partying, I'm suggesting that the time could be better spent considering our collective situation.

All we do is party and celebrate only to make it back home later that night with less money and the same problems you left behind before hitting the club.

We're literally under siege and all we can think of is making it to the weekend to celebrate how much we're failing.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
You don't have to be "angry" or "depressed" just because you're not out partying, I'm suggesting that the time could be better spent considering our collective situation.

All we do is party and celebrate only to make it back home later that night with less money and the same problems you left behind before hitting the club.

We're literally under siege and all we can think of is making it to the weekend to celebrate how much we're failing.

Its not a celebration, its unwinding. Life ain't easy breh. Life is showing no signs of getting easier and its short. Ain't nothing wrong with hitting a spot, having drinks, and talking to someone you find attractive. Its called relieving the stress from being under siege all the time.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't go clubbing and even I know a lot of club establishments are racist and don't want black people there or at least too many. If you aren't dressed on point they won't let you in ie dress shirt, pants and nice shoes.

I've also heard from bouncers that black dudes don't be simping and buying a whole lot of drinks like white dudes do.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another spot notorious for this particular brand of door racism and other forms of shytty service is El Jefe bar in Tempe, Arizona. Racist af with trash food to boot.

Word? :ohhh:

I'm getting ready to take another trip to Phoenix and I planned on hitting that spot in particular