Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Word? :ohhh:

I'm getting ready to take another trip to Phoenix and I planned on hitting that spot in particular
Yep they hated on me and my folks a couple of times in separate incidents...haven't been to AZ in about a year but there's better spots on Mill to fukk with. I used to like Zuma and the one on the corner with the two story open balcony.

cam>

All Star
Daps
I had a brief stint as a bottle girl at a white club in Toronto, Muzik

fukk was wrong with me? :mjlol:

The music was insufferable.

They only let black guys in with bottle service. They just assume brothers don't have money to spend, and are only acceptable if they're spending thousands.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Now y'all getting way off topic talking about nikkas can't enjoy themselves. :stopitslime:

So black people shouldn't party now either. I'm not even a big party person and that sounds stupid as hell.
Look at who brought it up, @DrX, Mr. Pitiful himself

nikka need to either commit that or get the fukk over it because this whining shyt is for the birds :coffee:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't go clubbing and even I know a lot of club establishments are racist and don't want black people there or at least too many. If you aren't dressed on point they won't let you in ie dress shirt, pants and nice shoes.

I've also heard from bouncers that black dudes don't be simping and buying a whole lot of drinks like white dudes do.

nikkaz not soft johning these hoes.

Art Barr

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You don't have to be "angry" or "depressed" just because you're not out partying, I'm suggesting that the time could be better spent considering our collective situation..

Says the Uncle Tom FaKKKit who spent a weekend partying his life away in Chicago with his CAC and ASIAN friends :dead: