Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I know everybody is yelling "Don't go to white clubs", but that club is right next to a few sports bars/restaurants/bowling alley. I'm sure more than half the people that try to go to that club just randomly walk up on it. I don't think a lot of folks leave the house expecting to go to Kandy Bar. They go out to Wild Wings or Strike City, have a few drinks and then try to see what else is popping.

But maybe this serves for us to go out with only black owned or at least black friendly venues in mind even before we leave the house.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I see the militants doing their usual shyt. I ain't mad at ole girl being mad. Y'all act like rejection ain't nothing, but will turn around and call any chick on here a bedwench because they ain't respond to your PM fast enough. I'm sure she wasn't targetin that spot because it was "white". She and her folks probably went there thinking it was just another club.

Don't act like every non-black spot is hostile towards us. She put them on blast.They can enjoy their funky ass "members" and hopefully one of the Panthers and/or Bobcats put them on blast just off GP. (It probably won't be Cam tho)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
See the fukked up part is I know the bouncers and staff there cuz they all worked at my homey's club when it was open. I just never been a nightclub nikka. But if a coli nikka give it props might check it
Well if you're not the club type then that spot won't change your mind. I just you say something about wanting to club on Glenwood ave.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

now they're doing the "i'm not racist, i have black friends" excuse :skip:

:deadrose: Yeah that shyt is too obvious. No other pics on their Twitter other than the last four with some black people in it that was posted today, and some old flyers from months ago. Their Instagram is on private though and there's no black people on any of their Facebook pics. :mjpls:
They even got Ruben Studard and Precious' cousins :snoop:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
my opinions on this are on the extreme end.

I personally believe that Black people don't have any business clubbing in the first place, we're too busy having fun and when we're singled out for our Blackness, we want to yell about how white people don't have to be subject to the same things.

Yes, White people are white and Black people are NOT white and should not expect to be treated as if they were white. Don't mistake this as me suggesting that we should be content with being treated poorly, what I AM suggesting is that instead of wasting energy being upset about not being able to spend your money in an establishment that DOES NOT WANT YOUR BLACK BODY PRESENT, spend your energy doing something constructive.

:manny:
:ohlawd:

Epicentre been on that no-negro policy ever since they opened. I'm not one to go to bars/clubs/etc regardless of race (waste of money to me), but we dropped the ball not setting up shop on NODA area. White folks bought the civil rights generation out and now its nothing but a bunch of hipster dog bars:flabbynsick:Only time I'm ever at the EpicCentre or Southpark/Ballantyne is if I HAVE to be there for something work-related. Everytime my white coworkers invite me out there I politely decline and they think I'm crazy, they don't understand whats up.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
"Everyone must abide by the dress code. Fashion forward attire. No athletic gear of any sort, no baggy clothing, no tank tops, no athletic hats, chains or excessive jewelry, sunglasses, no sneakers or work boots."

NO N!GGERS

Lmao. EVERYBODY knows this means no black people. What grinds my gears is brehs who be all on that " it's their club, their rules!" shyt. NO, nikkas. Granted, we shouldn't be dying to get into these places, but we should at least have the OPTION to go there. The whole point is that this shyt should not exist period in 2016. These cac spots need to be checked and exposed. You let em slide on some "gosh, oh well" shyt and more and more "no nikkas" spots will be prevalent. They deserve to go through the ringer.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
That's some slave talk bro:umad:

Nah he's right....we "turn up" so much and make it such a priority, that you'd think nothing was wrong at all. What the fukk are we turning up so much for anyway? Celebrating being the poorest group in America? (yes Hispanics have surpassed us in entrepreneurship and also income-wise). Celebrating being targeted, arrested, killed? The fukk are nikkas turning up EVERY WEEKEND at the club for?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Nah he's right....we "turn up" so much and make it such a priority, that you'd think nothing was wrong at all. What the fukk are we turning up so much for anyway? Celebrating being the poorest group in America? (yes Hispanics have surpassed us in entrepreneurship and also income-wise). Celebrating being targeted, arrested, killed? The fukk are nikkas turning up EVERY WEEKEND at the club for?
maybe nikkas just want to get out the house to enjoy themselves and for short time forget about all the bad things in the world instead being in a constant state of depression and being a miserable fukk? :what: