Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Nah he's right....we "turn up" so much and make it such a priority, that you'd think nothing was wrong at all. What the fukk are we turning up so much for anyway? Celebrating being the poorest group in America? (yes Hispanics have surpassed us in entrepreneurship and also income-wise). Celebrating being targeted, arrested, killed? The fukk are nikkas turning up EVERY WEEKEND at the club for?
Work hard...party hard....case closed.

WhichInfamousAlaskanhusky.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my opinions on this are on the extreme end.

I personally believe that Black people don't have any business clubbing in the first place, we're too busy having fun and when we're singled out for our Blackness, we want to yell about how white people don't have to be subject to the same things.

Yes, White people are white and Black people are NOT white and should not expect to be treated as if they were white. Don't mistake this as me suggesting that we should be content with being treated poorly, what I AM suggesting is that instead of wasting energy being upset about not being able to spend your money in an establishment that DOES NOT WANT YOUR BLACK BODY PRESENT, spend your energy doing something constructive.

:manny:

Neely Fuller said the same thing.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt happens at Suite, Bubble, Bar Charlotte before they closed, Phoenix before they closed. This shyt happens is Charlotte all the time. And probably everywhere else too.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Off Elm St....dont remember the name,,,,, across from Natty Greens on the opposite side

The Inn Club back in the day was the worst. If they didnt like your shirt, you couldnt simply change it...you couldnt get in that night period. And you could get in with tims but they had to be fake...if they saw that Timberland logo, no haps