Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 Please tell them ppl who are screaming "we need our own clubs" what happens when our ppl gather for nonconstructive gatherings :francis:

my opinions on this are on the extreme end.

I personally believe that Black people don't have any business clubbing in the first place, we're too busy having fun and when we're singled out for our Blackness, we want to yell about how white people don't have to be subject to the same things.

Yes, White people are white and Black people are NOT white and should not expect to be treated as if they were white. Don't mistake this as me suggesting that we should be content with being treated poorly, what I AM suggesting is that instead of wasting energy being upset about not being able to spend your money in an establishment that DOES NOT WANT YOUR BLACK BODY PRESENT, spend your energy doing something constructive.

:manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nothing should happen! that's the fukking problem. Why do certain people act a damn fool at black establishments yet throw those same people In a white establishment and they are on there best behavior? :francis:

If a Black person acts an ass in an all Black club but is on their best behavior in an all White club, it stands to reason that those Black people have no respect for an all Black environment but DOES have respect for an all white establishment.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:......ol'dude with the dreads looks like my cousin.....:gladbron:and this club is in Charlotte NC too!:snoop:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
They have every right to feel offended but sometimes some black people have the mentality that white establishments are better. I'm not saying these people do. Just saying there was time when white people would try to come to those black hole in the wall juke joints and clubs cause that's where all the fun was. You don't need those swanky white clubs to have fun.
i get what you're saying, people want to say white places are better and wind up getting their feelings hurt. but how do we know it's a white establishment though. did this club mostly advertise to whites, or were they turning away blacks on that particular night? if that's the case there's no way to know if a place that let me in last week won't me let in next week. there's just too much to assume when all you want to do is have a few hours out with friends. for example, do we have to figure out ahead of time if the club is owned by white people so we can think of somewhere else to go? if a swanky white club let us in and we had a good time, should we assume all other swanky white clubs won't do the same? do we have to look for large black crowds in front of clubs before we decide on a venue? what if there is no way to tell? do we just stay home and assume we don't belong out because every place is owned by whites? what if there aren't any places to go for black people, like there aren't in certain cities? what if we want to go to a hip hop club on friday, and a dance club saturday, or should we assume we not allowed to attend places with music that won't attract predominantly black crowds? what is ridiculous is having to assume that people think we are other than human youth trying to have fun. that's worth protesting about. fighting for your humanity. can't we do both? you can still patronize black clubs and take two seconds to write a post on fb about boycotting kandy.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good....nikkas party too damn much anyway.....cacs need to take our entertainment and partying away...nikkas stay pacified....

aslong as they got a 12 dollar an hour job full time, a 07 BMW sitting on 22s, and a studio apartment.......nikkas are pacified

they got somewhere to lay their heads, somewhere to fukk, food in their belly....and theyre happy

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
cacs need to take our entertainment and partying away
That's some slave talk bro:umad:

6662cf4ac33973ef0f085e5464bcbbfc.gif