Stop TRYING TO party with them!

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I get that they shouldn't expect much else from white establishments but something bothers me about saying "you should have known better" argument. This isn't their fault, it's the establishment. And even so, that doesn't take away any of the initial shock and humiliation when you're turned away. To tell others they shouldn't feel a certain way is to tell them to buck up and accept it because "it's going to happen". It takes away their humanity. Black people are allowed to have human emotions about these things

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I get that they shouldn't expect much else from white establishments but something bothers me about saying "you should have known better" argument. This isn't their fault, it's the establishment. And even so, that doesn't take away any of the initial shock and humiliation when you're turned away. To tell others they shouldn't feel a certain way is to tell them to buck up and accept it because "it's going to happen". It takes away their humanity. Black people are allowed to have human emotions about these things
They have every right to feel offended but sometimes some black people have the mentality that white establishments are better. I'm not saying these people do. Just saying there was time when white people would try to come to those black hole in the wall juke joints and clubs cause that's where all the fun was. You don't need those swanky white clubs to have fun.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
and they probably went there because they advertise that they play hip hop

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Thats like me getting mad cause a broad won't let me in her p*ssy

No it's not. You ain't getting p*ssy because your game weak or she just don't want to fukk with anybody, but it's based off of variables. My skin color is black and it always will be, there is no variables. You hate me for all I stand for, for something fixed from birth. My skin tone, I wish I could burn that fukking club down. They deserved to get dragged through the dirt, this ain't regular shyt for me and it shouldn't be regular shyt in society. It's easy for black people that live in predominantly black areas to say because they know they can go around the corner and have black clubs galore, but nah this shyt ain't normal to me or expected. fukk em and they deserve to be drug through the dirt. In my city I've been to almost all of the clubs and never had to deal with some shyt like that.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
"Heartbroken" :mjlol:

I'm not some "expert white person" guy but how dense are black folks? :francis:

Them owners know if they get a rep of being a "black" club them cacs gonna stop coming. This isn't debatable. I've seen clubs have this happen to them first hand:wow:

Is it racist? Hell yea but find an upscale black club to support. Stop getting butt hurt over cacs not wanting to lose their cac business :dame:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No it's not. You ain't getting p*ssy because your game weak or she just don't want to fukk with anybody, but it's based off of variables. My skin color is black and it always will be, there is no variables. You hate me for all I stand for, for something fixed from birth. My skin tone, I wish I could burn that fukking club down.
It's there club
U shouldn't want to be in them crackas shyt anyway

If your mad about it
Just c00n harder and beg massa for some crumbs

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's there club
U shouldn't want to be in them crackas shyt anyway

If your mad about it
Just c00n harder and beg massa for some crumbs

They deserved to get dragged through the dirt, this ain't regular shyt for me and it shouldn't be regular shyt in society. It's easy for black people that live in predominantly black areas to say that because they know they can go around the corner and have black clubs galore, but nah this shyt ain't normal to me or to be expected. fukk em and they deserve to be drug through the dirt. In my city I've been to almost all of the clubs and never had to deal with some shyt like that.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@Matt504 Please tell them ppl who are screaming "we need our own clubs" what happens when our ppl gather for nonconstructive gatherings :francis:
nothing should happen! that's the fukking problem. Why do certain people act a damn fool at black establishments yet throw those same people In a white establishment and they are on there best behavior? :francis:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
nothing should happen! that's the fukking problem. Why do certain people act a damn fool at black establishments yet throw those same people In a white establishment and they are on there best behavior? :francis:
I agree with everything you said :francis: I have no solution to this problem other than avoidance unless there is a clear plan