Stop TRYING TO party with them!

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Like most clubs they'll never admit it, but they don't want too many nikkas up in there. maybe 15 at a time and no large groups of black males.

The fukked up thing is the door staff gets it in the neck because you have some manager in a backroom watching the CCTV saying who and whose not is allowed in the club.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps

now they're doing the "i'm not racist, i have black friends" excuse :skip:

:deadrose: Yeah that shyt is too obvious. No other pics on their Twitter other than the last four with some black people in it that was posted today, and some old flyers from months ago. Their Instagram is on private though and there's no black people on any of their Facebook pics. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm in Raleigh-Durham. I don't feel comfortable partying on Glenwood Ave because a lot of them clubs be on that :mjpls: too.
Solas was the spot tho. If you was that type of dude you could bag a whatever in there.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Check it out. It's pretty chill.

See the fukked up part is I know the bouncers and staff there cuz they all worked at my homey's club when it was open. I just never been a nightclub nikka. But if a coli nikka give it props might check it