Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This actually just happened to me on my birthday (labor day weekend) while visiting. We went up to buckhead (north atlanta) and a brother was the bouncer. My homeboy was infront of me and my girl and he told my homeboy to wait a lil. Well we was waiting and about 2 min later a side line formed of a white group and they showed their ids and was let in immediately. My homeboy was like hold up patna, what was up with that to the bouncer and the bouncer told him the manager told him to hold the door. Then my homeboy asked dude if you holding the door why you just let like 7 people in? Then the bouncer was like its the managers rules. So my homeboy was like rules? please explain em to me I would like to hear em. The bouncer got taken off guard and stuttered up and my homeboy was like exactly, fukk off you ole massa rules ass nikka. Then we just went to the bar next door and got in immediately. shyt didn't bother me because I don't want to spend my money where im not wanted.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:Just checked the facebook. They getting that work on all posts from everybody. People going to negatively review them on Google and everything:russ:

Having worked in a few service spots, that shyt really puts a hurting on the businesses. Maybe it will help, maybe it wont:manny:Don't fight to get into places you

aren't welcome.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
14125531_1752668688315790_4667414238216188122_o.jpg

Prolly did them folks a favor:dwillhuh:. From the banner alone I can sense the gay vibes and overpriced "Cocktails" made by a "Mixologist" with a stripe someplace on his body.
:mjlol: I knew this dude

what happened to his hairline :mjcry:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:Just checked the facebook. They getting that work on all posts from everybody. People going to negatively review them on Google and everything:russ:

Having worked in a few service spots, that shyt really puts a hurting on the businesses. Maybe it will help, maybe it wont:manny:Don't fight to get into places you

aren't welcome.

Yeah I wouldn't fight to get into a place I wasn't welcome. I do appreciate when people post shyt like this so I know where not to spend my money.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AND THIS IS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE CREATE OUR OWN shyt!!!! :usure:And the thing is we dont discriminate even when we do have it...:wow: But the white supremacists still call it racist if we have our own shyt and not invite them over..:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This actually just happened to me on my birthday (labor day weekend) while visiting. We went up to buckhead (north atlanta) and a brother was the bouncer. My homeboy was infront of me and my girl and he told my homeboy to wait a lil. Well we was waiting and about 2 min later a side line formed of a white group and they showed their ids and was let in immediately. My homeboy was like hold up patna, what was up with that to the bouncer and the bouncer told him the manager told him to hold the door. Then my homeboy asked dude if you holding the door why you just let like 7 people in? Then the bouncer was like its the managers rules. So my homeboy was like rules? please explain em to me I would like to hear em. The bouncer got taken off guard and stuttered up and my homeboy was like exactly, fukk off you ole massa rules ass nikka. Then we just went to the bar next door and got in immediately. shyt didn't bother me because I don't want to spend my money where im not wanted.

Which bar was it breh? I was thinking about going to a few buckhead bars myself.