Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Getting denied at the door is some heart crushing shyt. I got denied a couple months ago for wearing sneakers. Thats my fault, i didnt know it was that type of club but it still hurt a little :to: wanted to murder that bouncer. But whatever took my L and me and my chick went to a better spot.

The worse is getting denied from the free spot for wearing joggers but walking pass and seeing 39 cacs with joggers on.

Also fukk dem white clubs talking about you cant wear sneakers. i went to this Off the Hookah bullshyt with dress shoes because they were on some if you black you gotta wear the button up with the dress pants and shoes type shyt. I get in the spot and theres nothing but corny white ppl wearing new balance and acics running shoes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn they queued up their black friends quick as shyt. "Get Rodney on the phone".

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you ain't plugged at the epicentre, then you're always going to get a :mjpls: vibe up there. shyt only going to get worse with the upcoming election, these white supremacists operate with no shame and no repercussions. And even after this incident nikkas in CLT will still patronize that place.

@Henry Orbit
@Gaffgarion
@Frank Sabotka
@Bryan Danielson

I am really frustrated with the origin of racism state the Carolina's where i live now.

Where is the fun in these two states, real talk.
I feel like it is 1997 out here for real.
This shyt behind, real talk.
Also, is there any hip hop in the carolina's?.
If so where is it, cause I ain't seen or heard nobody mention no dope dj's and I have not heard any dope emcees either.

So what is there to do here for real.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black people you were supposed to learn this lesson from:
visitor week sponsored university parties your college you planned to attend made for visitors.
Welcome week, freshmen social party that is created welcome week by the university.

If not, you get the rude awakening these people got.
Don't patronize clubs where your complexion and race are not welcomed.
Which means white clubs/sportsbar/dive bar etc.

They will treat you for just being black.

It has been this way since I was fifteen clubbing.
That was twenty three years ago and is not changing.
It is called a club for a reason,......

RULE: only support black promoters

Art Barr

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I am really frustrated with the origin of racism state the Carolina's where i live now.

Where is the fun in these two states, real talk.
I feel like it is 1997 out here for real.
This shyt behind, real talk.
Also, is there any hip hop in the carolina's?.
If so where is it, cause I ain't seen or heard nobody mention no dope dj's and I have not heard any dope emcees either.

So what is there to do here for real.

Art Barr

@Bryan Danielson can help you on the hip-hop aspect. He's plugged, you should also check out the Charlotte thread.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm in Raleigh-Durham. I don't feel comfortable partying on Glenwood Ave because a lot of them clubs be on that :mjpls: too.

Was out on that side of the state recently and hit Glenwood ... some of the :mjpls: clubs have turned and have a predominantly minority damn near ratchet crowd now :mjpls:

Solas and that club damn near right beside it were predominantly black .

I was shocked as fukk .. I thought I partying over off Capital Blvd. or Wake Forest Rd. for a sec.

:mjpls:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Art Barr

What are you talking about ?:what:

9th wonder and the whole Jamla movement has Raleigh -Durham poppin . Tiggalo or 9th are frequently DJin or throwing a party.
King Mez throws shyt. ..

Scene has been bubbling since before The Listening . The Awards are held in Durham .

And Columbia SC has an underground rap scene .

Not sure what's up with Charlotte .

Let the QC folk say what's up.

@Qohelet

Your post reminds me.of that J-Live line ... "It's like the devil got plans and niccas got jokes .":stopitslime:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The worse is getting denied from the free spot for wearing joggers but walking pass and seeing 39 cacs with joggers on.

Also fukk dem white clubs talking about you cant wear sneakers. i went to this Off the Hookah bullshyt with dress shoes because they were on some if you black you gotta wear the button up with the dress pants and shoes type shyt. I get in the spot and theres nothing but corny white ppl wearing new balance and acics running shoes.
In Miami?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the ones who are asleep act like this shyt is brand new or a discovery. Acting like shyt is sweet when you're black in America. Can't stand the club. They always have the dress code or for the high crime areas, the bouncers copping feels, the metal detectors and all this prison shyt. Plus some drunk people, egos and whatever. I'm good.

Last edited: