Stop TRYING TO party with them!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If you ain't plugged at the epicentre, then you're always going to get a :mjpls: vibe up there. shyt only going to get worse with the upcoming election, these white supremacists operate with no shame and no repercussions. And even after this incident nikkas in CLT will still patronize that place.

@Henry Orbit
@Gaffgarion
@Frank Sabotka
@Bryan Danielson

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yeah I get that they shouldn't expect much else from white establishments but something bothers me about saying "you should have known better" argument. This isn't their fault, it's the establishment. And even so, that doesn't take away any of the initial shock and humiliation when you're turned away. To tell others they shouldn't feel a certain way is to tell them to buck up and accept it because "it's going to happen". It takes away their humanity. Black people are allowed to have human emotions about these things

Go cry in the car or throw a molotov in the shyt

Either alternative is better than standing outside after the fact like a sad abandoned puppy

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Any of y'all Charlotte people ever been to Oak Room on a Saturday. As long as you're dressed nice they let anybody in. But when you get in there you can clearly see the divide. The black people are in the dance area on the right, while everybody else is in the bar area.
Not directed at you Black Ken, but are people really surprised that human beings gravitate towards other people that look like them and that they have more in common with? To be honest I can't blame a "white" club for wanting the atmosphere to be just that....white. Just like "black" clubs wants to attract black crowds to attract more black people.

Its simply human nature. People want to socialize with people that look like themselves. Im black and I would much rather be in a mostly "black" atmosphere. If I was white I'm sure that I would want to be in a mostly white atmosphere

I assume any black person who would rather be in "white" atmospheres lacks racial pride and more than likely has self-hate issues.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I don't go clubbing and even I know a lot of club establishments are racist and don't want black people there or at least too many. If you aren't dressed on point they won't let you in ie dress shirt, pants and nice shoes.

I've also heard from bouncers that black dudes don't be simping and buying a whole lot of drinks like white dudes do.

Huge part of the equation. Clubs try force the clientele to look a certain way because that is going to bring in more $$. Typically, they use dress codes to push that agenda (i.e. stereotypical white male casual is fine, stereotypical black male casual is not). But obviously this club showed their hand, when they didn't let women in (who clearly are going to be in dresses and heels regardless of race/socioeconomic background).

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who would want to go to that club anyways....women in those pics are HIT. :scusthov:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
club scene became like this cuz the early 00's people were shooting clubs for no fukking reason..

i mean.. in the 90's they shot clubs up.. but it was cuz of beefs.. if you got in.. you saw a bunch of nigguz staring at a bunch of nikkas.. you know shyt about to go down..

in the 00's more specifically around the 50 cent/dip set era.. shooting clubs was a sport...even where i am from.. innocent where catching bullets.. not strays.. bullets cuz you were dressed better than most and had more attention..

even i found myself going to those type of clubs although not the 5% ones.... those where like 20-25% of the people are black and all tired of running for our lives cuz gangsters are shooting.. all we wanted was to drink.. dance and maybe get a girl for the night..

but hte music fukking sucks like 70% of the time.. only thing that made for it was more alcohol..never drinked this much in my life..

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also I heard if some shyt like this happens in canada then the establishment has to pay you a couple racks.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Don't patronize :yeshrug:

Spot called the Kandy bar looks suspect anyway, I'm good on that one

Learned my lesson with the uppity white clubs when they wouldn't let me in for wearing a tee. It was a nice one too not some white tall tee or something. Looked inside and saw 4 white boys with backwards hats and t shirts on. They lost cause we were about 30 deep and we were the last one's to make it there. My boy pushed the button and told the whole party let's go we're going somewhere else. About 10 dudes with money and 20 girls (all races black, white, asian) came out and we went to the spot across the street. Look on the bouncer's face was priceless when he saw how many girls we had with us. Stop giving devils your $

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
so glad day parties became the shyt. i dont deal with non of this shyt in dc because when i occasionally go to night parties theyre at black populated places, but when im in vegas or miami that nightlife shyt used to blow me. now i just party during the day and play the strip at night.

they dont want us there unless we're spending incredible amounts of money. fukkem