Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck aint really a old nikka right?? :mjlol:

Say it ain’t so :huhldup:
He uses a Ducktales/Darkwing avi and handle so early to mid-30s is my guess.

Yeah yeah sure Court :mjlol:
My nikka I'm on a every imaginable social media platform imaginable lmao. Easily verifiable. In discords with other brehs here. Your "theory" doesn't hold up. I started posting because I grew tired of Era. But I already said I'd leave you to your trolling so why keep it going?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
hmm maybe…still tho…you move around like you 8’0 in the arcadium but 5’4 on TLR

Thats because there's no entity bigger than himself to hide behind and talk shyt from.

Despite his high post count, most of his content is simply regurgitated twitter posts and he actually brings very little in way of his own experiences or opinion.

What's left when you take all that away is a very dull, boring poster who contributes nothing of interest to the topic :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
At least he’s not a virgin tinkering with pcs in his moms basement though. He’s got that going for him :mjlol:
22k posts in 1 forum in 2 years would say otherwise :heh:

but since you keep bringing up finances :dahell: when its pretty well known im financially well off around here :dahell: lets make this thread a lil spicy :mjgrin: lets see some financial documents :mjgrin: maybe a p&l sheet :mjgrin: maybe some nice cars? :mjgrin: I aint ever see you in the show room :mjgrin:

Ill show you mine if you show me yours :dame:

lets see who really basement dwelling :mjgrin:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
22k posts in 1 forum in 2 years would say otherwise

but since you keep bringing up finances :dahell: when its pretty well known im financially well off around here :dahell: lets make this thread a lil spicy :mjgrin: lets see some financial documents :mjgrin: maybe a p&l sheet :mjgrin:

Ill show you mine if you show me yours :dame:

lets see who really basement dwelling :mjgrin:
Why do you type with all them smilies? Are you simple?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the Mods let this type nonsense ride but be all over @PS4 and @The Mad Titan threads pretending they care about was posted on this sub.

Sony stans :scust:
This thread is actually pretty insightful actually. Better that the “Sony stans” comment we get from you in every thread.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats because there's no entity bigger than himself to hide behind and talk shyt from.

Despite his high post count, most of his content is simply regurgitated twitter posts and he actually brings very little in way of his own experiences or opinion.

What's left when you take all that away is a very dull, boring poster who contributes nothing of interest to the topic :yeshrug:

yikes man :huhldup:

I can’t front tho…he’s posted some good gaming recommendations imo

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont be ducking again hoe ass bytch :umad: you love throwing rocks and hiding your hands :scust: trying to switch the subject because the truth is you really a broke bytch :scust:
Ducking? You? :laff:

I’ve just called you a virgin dweeb but I’m gonna cool it on the personal insults, because it’s a gaming forum, but ducking you? :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I remember when people thought he was @PS5 troll alias :russ: 22k posts later, nope, just another retarded sony stan :flabbynsick:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ducking? You? :laff:

I’ve just called you a virgin dweeb but I’m gonna cool it on the personal insults, because it’s a gaming forum, but ducking you? :mjlol:

I’ve beefed with posters tougher than the hamster in your bedroom.
My man your post history just 2 days ago was you upset watching buff men in summer getting at girls

virgin dweeb is what I called you first, because its true. Youre the @Gizmo_Duck of insults, just copying other people :scust:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This virgin nikka @itsyoung!! Actually thinks anyone is afraid of him. Is this the forum you come to act tough? :mjlol: