Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly you might be the only person alive that sees Playstation Plus as some sort of Game Pass competitor.

The heart and soul of the appeal of Game Pass is day one access to new games. I would think anyone could see that but apparently you can't.
This isn't true plus take two just announced their new shyt ain't hitting gamepass :francis:.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You need to improve on your reading comprehension
I'm not the one that suggested cobbling together unrelated numbers in some attempt to boast about having more customers or something is a winning strategy.

The reality is both those services have jack shyt to do with each other. Trying to use PS+ subs as some type of argument over having more subs than Game Pass is both laughable and also misses the point of what Game Pass is.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one that suggested cobbling together unrelated numbers in some attempt to boast about having more customers or something is a winning strategy.

The reality is both those services have jack shyt to do with each other. Trying to use PS+ subs as some type of argument over having more subs than Game Pass is both laughable and also misses the point of what Game Pass is.
Read my posts again and come back when you actually understand what I wrote. Or you’re deliberately pretending not to understand my point because I was pretty clear.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This isn't true plus take two just announced their new shyt ain't hitting gamepass :francis:.
What sense does it make for Take Two to put games on that service? Is Disney still releasing new content to Netflix's streaming service? The existence of Game Pass is an existential threat to Take Two's current business model. They want to sell you $70 games padded with microtransactions. They aren't about minimizing that upfront cost so Microsoft can get more recurring monthly revenue on some deal that probably lands them less than if the game sold in a store per copy.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What sense does it make for Take Two to put games on that service? Is Disney still releasing new content to Netflix's streaming service? The existence of Game Pass is an existential threat to Take Two's current business model. They want to sell you $70 games padded with microtransactions. They aren't about minimizing that upfront cost so Microsoft can get more recurring monthly revenue on some deal that probably lands them less than if the game sold in a store per copy.
:mjlol:
I admire your faith in Gamepass, I really do.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There was a lot of mean things said on page 3 (six if you never changed settings) and usually I’d jump in and destroy what’s left of the kid :manny:

But I’m advocating for mercy, let the boy live :to:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a lot of mean things said on page 3 (six if you never changed settings) and usually I’d jump in and destroy what’s left of the kid :manny:

But I’m advocating for mercy, let the boy live :to:
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Hence this new rumored program dropping. :ld:

They should have BEEN had a hybrid plan. Been saying this since they introduced PS Now.
Uh.. is this nikka retarded?
EA play is part of Gamepass which means it’ll be in Gamepass 9 months after it releases just like every other EA game. You learn new things everyday when I’m around :hhh:

@Rekkapryde :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Uh.. is this nikka retarded?

EA play is part of Gamepass which means it’ll be in Gamepass 9 months after it releases just like every other EA game. You learn new things everyday when I’m around :hhh:

@Rekkapryde :francis:

don't take yall last place nikkaz opinions seriously :unimpressed:

courtdogbaby.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
He's talking about you retard
I come in peace so I cannot confirm nor deny this
don't take yall last place nikkaz opinions seriously :unimpressed:

courtdogbaby.jpg
When are you getting online? I joined you ladies for killzone 2 and beta for 3, uncharted. I know I played some gears with fatboi back in the day. It’s time you play halo so you can see how wrong you’ve been :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

When are you getting online? I joined you ladies for killzone 2 and beta for 3, uncharted. I know I played some gears with fatboi back in the day. It’s time you play halo so you can see how wrong you’ve been :wow:

Larry X is my side piece.

Be on tomorrow night

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

You joined the discord :ufdup:?