Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lets be real.. Sony slipped for a little with the PS3.. But they basically been the best gaming company since they got in this shyt and it's not close
The ps4 era you can say that but you’re in denial in you’re not recognizing how Xbox is dominating this Gen and it’s not even close. Forget the opinions, the facts are Gamepass is the biggest thing to hit gaming EVER. Changes everything, and the cloud has moved us to digital just like how you don’t buy music CDs, most don’t buy Blu-ray anymore either. It’s strange that you guys still pay attention to only physical console sales while ignoring the fact that only Xbox is in position to be a player in the digital realm which is just as real as the physical. Because Sony isn’t in a position to compete Sony fans have decided to just ignore it in hopes of keeping themselves relevant :mindblown:
You joined the discord :ufdup:?
Discord gives me “I hate nikkaz” vibes so I never joined it. I’m sure it can be useful but I don’t understand why it would be necessary when we talk here or online
Really they didn't slip at all. People just say that because it was so expensive but the PS3 is the origin of modern Sony. These big budget AAA single player games they pump out really came to be a focal point for them on PS3.
Sir, could you name the 3-5 biggest franchises you can remember from the ps2 era. I bet you they’ll be in the same mold :ufdup: they just multiplatform today

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What discord :sas1:
a coli server with some xbox brehs. I suggested a while back we make it platform agnostic but there didn't seem to be any interest :mjcry:. Guess our Sony brethren aint with the peace lol.

Discord gives me “I hate nikkaz” vibes so I never joined it. I’m sure it can be useful but I don’t understand why it would be necessary when we talk here or online
full
In typical fashion you sound crazy as shyt. It's a messaging app with individual servers. That's like suggesting all the internet is st0rmfront. And the idea isn't to supplant this forum, it's just another method of communication. One that's synchronous so stuff like co-op is easier to organize. We all know the damn site is hanging on by piece of scotch tape, anyway, so it's also nice to have a safety net.