Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man your post history just 2 days ago was you upset watching buff men in summer getting at girls

virgin dweeb is what I called you first, because its true. Youre the @Gizmo_Duck of insults, just copying other people :scust:
I’m glad you’re stalking my posts and following my move. But please stop with the homosexual stalking. You’ll find a girl one day, I promise.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m glad you’re stalking my posts and following my move. But please stop with the homosexual stalking. You’ll find a girl one day, I promise.

That's the best you got? :heh:

You out here posting troll threads all holiday weekend and the week after because your own family doesn't even fukk with you. You popping shyt just so you can actually talk to people:mjlol:

Still playing that shytty GTA Remaster on your imaginary PS5 :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You clearly did though in your own shytty, miserable Christmas thread where you told him to kill himself then proceeded to turn into Hellen Keller when he got at you:dwillhuh:
He been doing that for awhile, very weird

That's the best you got? :heh:

You out here posting troll threads all holiday weekend and the week after because your own family doesn't even fukk with you. You popping shyt just so you can actually talk to people:mjlol:

Still playing that shytty GTA Remaster on your imaginary PS5 :mjlol:
:damn:

but it’s probably true :damn: this the most active hes posted here :damn:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He uses a Ducktales/Darkwing avi and handle so early to mid-30s is my guess.

My nikka I'm on a every imaginable social media platform imaginable lmao. Easily verifiable. In discords with other brehs here. Your "theory" doesn't hold up. I started posting because I grew tired of Era. But I already said I'd leave you to your trolling so why keep it going?
I know you’re an alias my nikka. Stop lying :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This thread is actually pretty insightful actually. Better that the “Sony stans” comment we get from you in every thread.
No, it’s not.

I’m guessing you are just trolling with comments like this. But the tweet you used to create the thread is objectively false.

If the mods cared about the content posted here this thread would have been deleted/closed a long time ago.

But seems the arcadium is in support of Sony stan narratives regardless of factual accuracy, so here we are :francis:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, it’s not.

I’m guessing you are just trolling with comments like this. But the tweet you used to create the thread is objectively false.

If the mods cared about the content posted here this thread would have been deleted/closed a long time ago.

But seems the arcadium is in support of Sony stan narratives regardless of factual accuracy, so here we are :francis:
It’s literally a news story I posted. It’s not false because your Stan mind says so. And please stop with the victim “Sony stans are treated better” when it’s not true

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
OSoSYqT.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s literally a news story I posted. It’s not false because your Stan mind says so. And please stop with the victim “Sony stans are treated better” when it’s not true
It’s literally not a news story.

it was debunked right in the responses to the tweet.

But again. You know that and chose to act stupid.

Just a tip. Nobody believes you breh.

Nobody looking at @It was always you koba and thinking “those are some great and informative posts”

Most people laughing at you. Sony stans merely tolerate you cause you saying bad shyt about Xbox.

Do better. You are only making a fool of yourself at this point. People are laughing at you, not with you. :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s literally not a news story.

it was debunked right in the responses to the tweet.

But again. You know that and chose to act stupid.

Just a tip. Nobody believes you breh.

Nobody looking at @It was always you koba and thinking “those are some great and informative posts”

Most people laughing at you. Sony stans merely tolerate you cause you saying bad shyt about Xbox.

Do better. You are only making a fool of yourself at this point. People are laughing at you, not with you. :manny:
Oh yeah, the poster with the woat tag who posts ‘Sony stans’ in every thread coming at me. They don’t call you meachthemoron for nothing :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, it’s not.

Sony stans can read really good when I post something "negative" or subjective about Sony.

Otherwise it's...

aq3oQJ.gif