Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
yikes man :huhldup:

I can’t front tho…he’s posted some good gaming recommendations imo
This man is eloquent as hell and reasonable elsewhere. Not a bad dude but seems to only be polite with the Quaker Oats folk.
I know you’re an alias my nikka. Stop lying :mjlol:
LOL trying to deflect now because other brehs calling you on your bullshyt lol. Which is crazy because as hard as others were going at you in that N. Korea thread I didn't pile on. Just offered you some advice on how to educate your ass. But ayy let's do an account ban bet? Since you're so confident I'm an alt :sas1:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This man is eloquent as hell and reasonable elsewhere. Not a bad dude but seems to only be polite with the Quaker Oats folk.

LOL trying to deflect now because other brehs calling you on your bullshyt lol. Which is crazy because as hard as others were going at you in that N. Korea thread I didn't pile on. Just offered you some advice on how to educate your ass. But ayy let's do an account ban bet? Since you're so confident I'm an alt :sas1:.
you should've left resetera a long time ago but that's all i gotta say :pachaha:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You mean a bunch of Xbots with hurt vaginas? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wtf going on in here :dahell:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When people bring up Gamepass and how Microsoft is winning with their pitiful 20m subscribers! They forget Sony has their own 50m PsPlus subscribers. All they have to do is to merge psnow which has about 6m subscribers with Psplus and just like that they’re the biggest subscription players in town with almost 60m subscribers.
Hence this new rumored program dropping. :ld:

They should have BEEN had a hybrid plan. Been saying this since they introduced PS Now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When people bring up Gamepass and how Microsoft is winning with their pitiful 20m subscribers! They forget Sony has their own 50m PsPlus subscribers. All they have to do is to merge psnow which has about 6m subscribers with Psplus and just like that they’re the biggest subscription players in town with almost 60m subscribers.
Honestly you might be the only person alive that sees Playstation Plus as some sort of Game Pass competitor.

The heart and soul of the appeal of Game Pass is day one access to new games. I would think anyone could see that but apparently you can't.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly you might be the only person alive that sees Playstation Plus as some sort of Game Pass competitor.

The heart and soul of the appeal of Game Pass is day one access to new games. I would think anyone could see that but apparently you can't.
You need to improve on your reading comprehension