Sony revenue bigger than Nintendo and Microsoft combined.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't write like @PS5 even if I tried. nikka be posting in iambic pentameter and shyt. Sorry to disappoint but my dislike for your trolling isn't serious enough to create a sleeper alt account in 2013 lmao :mjlol:. Like I said, be an imaginary Sony shareholder all you want but some light fact checking wouldn't hurt before posting here.
So whose alias are you? You’ve been registered on this site since 2013 with only 500 posts and now you’re posting everywhere.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lmaooo @Gizmo_Duck is a church mouse on TLR :russ:

but ya some dudes like the attention they get on this forum from being “controversial”…big fish little pond shyt…the jokes can be funny every now and then but you had folks doing this shyt early as hell on xmas morning lmao

TLR is boring, its just a bunch of people calling each other cacs and fakkits all day posting lipstickalley type shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
TLR is boring, its just a bunch of people calling each other cacs and fakkits all day posting lipstickalley type shyt.
And you think being a 50 year old Sony stan spreading misinformation is better? :ohhh:

Youre the oldest poster on this forum :ohhh:

yet without me telling people this info here, most would probably think you are like 15 :ohhh:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
So whose alias are you? You’ve been registered on this site since 2013 with only 500 posts and now you’re posting everywhere.
Read the post here: Finally got banned from ResetEra. :comeon:.

I signed up a while back when some brothers over at GAF/Era invited me. Probably ran into a "light skinned bytchez you feel obligated to nut in" thread and was like :hubie:. But yea I regret not being more active earlier because I enjoy it here despite the fukkery. You getting in your feelings like that crazy bird nicoleNYC123456789 and negging me because I'm calling you out on your trolling lmao. Only reason I haven't blocked you is because you claim you're Ghanaian and maybe one day you'll have something insightful to share. It ain't happened yet. But you do you.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got banned from ResetEra. :comeon:.

I signed up a while back when some brothers over at GAF/Era invited me. Probably ran into a "light skinned bytchez you feel obligated to nut in" thread and was like :hubie:. But yea I regret not being more active earlier because I enjoy it here despite the fukkery. You getting in your feelings like that crazy bird nicoleNYC123456789 and negging me because I'm calling you out on your trolling lmao. Only reason I haven't blocked you is because you claim you're Ghanaian and maybe one day you'll have something insightful to share. It ain't happened yet. But you do you.
Yeah yeah sure Court :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you think being a 50 year old Sony stan spreading misinformation is better? :ohhh:

Youre the oldest poster on this forum :ohhh:

yet without me telling people this info here, most would probably think you are like 15 :ohhh:

Hol' up, he's 50?

I'm hoping that's a joke. :picard:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes not actually 50 :russ: but hes 35-45 for sure, still too old to have 22k posts in 2 years in 1 sub forum :picard:
At least he’s not a virgin tinkering with pcs in his moms basement though. He’s got that going for him :mjlol: