SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I hear you, but NYPD taunt and fukk with nikkas all the time, so i dont have a problem with what he said

No doubt I know NYPD is reckless and I don't have a problem with speaking on how you feel.. But he should learn from the mistakes of nikkas like 2Pac, Boosie, Meek mill and other artist who taunted and were specific with who they were talking about. I guess what I'm trying to say is there has to be a smarter way for you to say what you say without full out censoring yourself.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Ofcourse he only has one song, hes only been out 4 months. :scust:

i dont think, i know. 20k is not alot for a rapper to make a show. its not about how many songs u have. its how well you draw. if u can make money u get paid money.

You think when Drake had "Best I Ever Had" he was getting a few g's a show? Nah he was getting 10-20 easy. Chief Keef same thing, He technically had one song, but people wanted to see him. thats what matters.

If you can fill a venue your gonna get payed its really that simple. He has the highest charted Hip Hop song of the year. At this point basically the biggest rap song of the year. He's performing on the BET Awards and Jimmy Fallon next week, that alone will raise his fee.

Ya'll keep trying to fight it, but this nikka made it. Just accept it.

Action Bronson doing roughly 10-15 a show. That nikka has never had a song as big as "Hot nikka"

Use your brain my nikka.

:mjlol: @ accept it. nikka the song is hot, im not denying that. But he's not making 40k a week.

Where is shmurda doing shows that will bring in 20k ? Here are his whopping 3 tour dates...........Please show me one that will pay him 20K. 105.1 Powerhouse maybe.......and that's a stretch cause they paying out J.Cole, Neyo, TI, Jeezy, etc. before they pay Shmurda

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=bobby+shmurda&q=bobby+shmurda

And......Action Bronsons catalog runs laps around the shyt Shmurda got out. Plus Action is more of a backpack rapper than a commercial one. He has more of an underground following which warrants that.

Shmurda is probably making anywhere from 5k-8k per show right now.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
He doesn't have one song, GS9 had a mixtape out.
:pachaha: :russ:

Really breh ? Thats your response ? :mjlol: That mixtape had what, like 5 songs on it. 1 being Hot nikka. And we're talking about Shmurda here, not the whole GS9 crew. Whatever money he pulls in with GS9, he's gonna have to split with those bums. He himself is not getting 40k a week, period. :umad:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:mjlol: @ accept it. nikka the song is hot, im not denying that. But he's not making 40k a week.

Where is shmurda doing shows that will bring in 20k ? Here are his whopping 3 tour dates...........Please show me one that will pay him 20K. 105.1 Powerhouse maybe.......and that's a stretch cause they paying out J.Cole, Neyo, TI, Jeezy, etc. before they pay Shmurda

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=bobby shmurda&q=bobby shmurda

And......Action Bronsons catalog runs laps around the shyt Shmurda got out. Plus Action is more of a backpack rapper than a commercial one. He has more of an underground following which warrants that.

Shmurda is probably making anywhere from 5k-8k per show right now.

You really using ticketmaster as your only reference point? :comeon: Those shows will bring more $ as those are bigger venues of course.

On his ig he always posting up where he'll be next performing live.

www.instagram.com/bobby_shmurda

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"F*ck outta here, I just came home from the bookings," Bobby said. "Bum a$$ 67th [precinct] cops tried to lock me up. N*ggas took my car, credit cards, everything. Tried to take my jewelry, but it ain't nothing. I make about 40 bands a week. Y'all n*ggas will never stop me, can't stop me."

40 bands a week? and he thinks he cant be stopped? wtf is wrong with this nikka? IRS is already eating off 20k off of those 40... he needs to sit his ass down on earth and put that work in, release some music and keep the doe coming... he aint gon do it acting stupid or getting locked up. if he goes to jail, those 40 will turn into 0 bands a week:snoop:

40k in what currency? :sas1:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what:

He has 1 song, 1 fukkING SONG. You really think he's making 20k a show to perform 1 song ? :stopitslime: :camby:
bruh stop hating,
He has the a top 15 hit. Probably even top 10.
You really think someone who literally dropped the highest charting rap song this year, cant get 20k a show?
Do you even know how shyt works?

Daps
label is working hard to get him street cred before the album I see. industry is so demonic brehs.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You know damn well that boy ain't paying no taxes and whoever pose to be managing the money prolly skimming off the top per usual. Brah gon get that Wesley Snipes / Young Buck treatment in a few years.