SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofcourse he only has one song, hes only been out 4 months. :scust:

i dont think, i know. 20k is not alot for a rapper to make a show. its not about how many songs u have. its how well you draw. if u can make money u get paid money.

You think when Drake had "Best I Ever Had" he was getting a few g's a show? Nah he was getting 10-20 easy. Chief Keef same thing, He technically had one song, but people wanted to see him. thats what matters.

If you can fill a venue your gonna get payed its really that simple. He has the highest charted Hip Hop song of the year. At this point basically the biggest rap song of the year. He's performing on the BET Awards and Jimmy Fallon next week, that alone will raise his fee.

Ya'll keep trying to fight it, but this nikka made it. Just accept it.

Action Bronson doing roughly 10-15 a show. That nikka has never had a song as big as "Hot nikka"

Use your brain my nikka.
This...some of these nikkas is dumb. Its strictly about if the venue/promoter will recoup. If they can recoup/double up they paying the artist whatever

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Shoutouts to Abner. :sadcam:

On topic though, cats in here defending him talking about "What was he supposed to say?"....
How about nothing. :stopitslime:

Not everything needs to be made into a video or meme. I don't particularly fukk with him or his music, but I'll never hate on a brother getting money legally. That being said, it'd make more since for him to just keep pushing and not even address this shyt, much less making videos flaunting cash. It's not even about being scary, it's just being smart.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
its even crazier that you will spend 2-3 days in bookings over it
nikkas dont even understand being outside blazing in NYC:blessed: only to have the undercover pigs run up on you like:krs:then that ride in the van while they catch other motherfukkers smoking:beli:....one by one or in multis nikkas enter the police van with the :snoop: face till that shyt full.then that bumpy ride back to the precinct 3 hours later with that dopehead and the homeless nikka who shyt on himself:scusthov: but im still high as hell so im like i wish they hurry up:smugfavre: im get home fukk my bytch tonight :smugfavre: so then u at the precinct like:dahell: for 7-8 hours let me get my phone call cops lookin like:rudy: what phone call nikka:shaq:...only to get back into another van we off to brooklyn house..depending on where you got locked up in bk that can be another long ride...now lets go through the back and meet up with all the majority black faces that got caught up all over brooklyn:ohhh: then form that fukked up chain gang line to take our photo...after two hours finally we are heading upstairs see the judge right:gladbron: wrong:aicmon: we get a luxury cell made for 20-30 heads filled with 100 nikkas and 2 white boys nikka cant lay down or cant even sit and its cold as shyt.....god bless the nikka who get locked up without coins on him your completly shut from the world.......4 hours later they finally call my name:noah: they just want me snitch on mysef tell my street name last address and such and move me to the cell next door:why: 4 more hours later i get to up more stairs to another cell:beli:.....finally 20 somethin hours in im moved to another cell i make the cut and now i am a priveliged negro i get to see my public defendant...thats how fukked up they got you by then you tired dirty wore the fuk out....im thinkin a nikka get this see the judge get this ror and im going right to the weed spot i need to smoke:pachaha: only to get hit with all and any warrants :patrice:from shyt you dont even remember or know about now you dealin wit some other shyt....like afroman said all because i got high:mjcry:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
nikkas dont even understand being outside blazing in NYC:blessed: only to have the undercover pigs run up on you like:krs:then that ride in the van while they catch other motherfukkers smoking:beli:....one by one or in multis nikkas enter the police van with the :snoop: face till that shyt full.then that bumpy ride back to the precinct 3 hours later with that dopehead and the homeless nikka who shyt on himself:scusthov: but im still high as hell so im like i wish they hurry up:smugfavre: im get home fukk my bytch tonight :smugfavre: so then u at the precinct like:dahell: for 7-8 hours let me get my phone call cops lookin like:rudy: what phone call nikka:shaq:...only to get back into another van we off to brooklyn house..depending on where you got locked up in bk that can be another long ride...now lets go through the back and meet up with all the majority black faces that got caught up all over brooklyn:ohhh: then form that fukked up chain gang line to take our photo...after two hours finally we are heading upstairs see the judge right:gladbron: wrong:aicmon: we get a luxury cell made for 20-30 heads filled with 100 nikkas and 2 white boys nikka cant lay down or cant even sit and its cold as shyt.....god bless the nikka who get locked up without coins on him your completly shut from the world.......4 hours later they finally call my name:noah: they just want me snitch on mysef tell my street name last address and such and move me to the cell next door:why: 4 more hours later i get to up more stairs to another cell:beli:.....finally 20 somethin hours in im moved to another cell i make the cut and now i am a priveliged negro i get to see my public defendant...thats how fukked up they got you by then you tired dirty wore the fuk out....im thinkin a nikka get this see the judge get this ror and im going right to the weed spot i need to smoke:pachaha: only to get hit with all and any warrants :patrice:from shyt you dont even remember or know about now you dealin wit some other shyt....like afroman said all because i got high:mjcry:

That was probably the most accurate thing I've ever read on here

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Ya to be honest it kind of bothers me seeing nikkas post shyt like "nikkas still going to jail over weed!?"

Um yea, nikkas ARE still going to jail over weed, in large numbers too[/QUOTE]
when u see the disparity in black/spanish to whites and then you see the the sheer numbers of nikkas in total... most locked on some bullshyt its part of the NYPD tactic of using the broken window policy nikkas just need to do they googles...atleast me the first time at that moment you see the system in place you are inside the system there really is a system for people who dont think there is that shyt is real

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

You forgot the 5 star gourmet bologna sandwich :mjcry:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas really questioning if he's making 40 K a week? LMAO. If he does 4 shows a week he covers that easily. He has the hottest song in the world right now. 2 months from not he won't be making that but now, that's easy come up. shyt Max and French was making that kinda money on weekends and they never had a song anywhere near that big.

Daps
u sound like a p*ssy or a female onfacebook hating on beyonce or some shyt.

fukk was he supposed to make a video apologizing to the officers?

was he supposed to stop smoking weed once he got a deal?

what is your point?

what did he do or say that was wrong?

talk about his success? thats wrong all of a sudden?

u just looking for a reason to criticize and hate the nikka. The nikka just stated facts and believes in himself. U in here talking all this scary shyt.

He young and He gon do what he do. He sposed to be in the house reading a book? Get your corny ass outta here fukking buster.

wassup lil nikka?

i aint hating on bobby, you are misinterpreting what i just said

basically im telling to look out cause the cops gon do whatever they can to stop him and get him locked up

so if he's getting his 40k a week (i aint questioning if he really makes 40k or not), he better get his paper and focus on his thing, not go out doing dumb shyt just cause he is young, because he might lose his 40k a week if he gets popped and arrested, and that will translate into poverty and getting back to square 1.

he does not have to be inside reading a book, but considering his recently signed record deal, he shouldn't be outside getting busted for smoking weed either... instead he could be putting that work in on his next single, and keeping his cash flow steady.

at the end of the day, if you're making 40k a week, you good, but you are not god, and sure can be stopped... its simple as it is..