SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's crazy how u can get in trouble for fukking weed:snoop:
That's real talk but its still against the law. This nikka was double parked smoking trees. The fact that he was double parked in NY already is dumb as fukk. NY cops don't play he shoulda been in the cut somewhere. This nikka is a real dumbass. His narrative prolly wont end well

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
That's real talk but its still against the law. This nikka was double parked smoking trees. The fact that he was double parked in NY already is dumb as fukk. NY cops don't play he shoulda been in the cut somewhere. This nikka is a real dumbass. His narrative prolly wont end well

a highway cyphe/smoking while you walk is less risky than this shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
catch petty charges with a firearm charge pending brehs

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:ehh: a
the big ass feild north of the boat house
yeah u prob know how that side is already so im sure you go in closer to the boathouse than the street....it also matters if you smoking dolo like 1 or 2 people...the boys are way more likely to run up on a group of blacks/spanish not so much likely if you for self if they spot people from a distance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: a

yeah u prob know how that side is already so im sure you go in closer to the boathouse than the street....it also matters if you smoking dolo like 1 or 2 people...the boys are way more likely to run up on a group of blacks/spanish not so much likely if you for self if they spot people from a distance
i stay in the middle, its so dark out there and secluded i feel safe. gotta stay away from that walkway cuz them boys is on the golfcarts :mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If he got caught double parked smoking some trees he deserves to get bagged. This is a huge problem with the younger cats in this city, they give zero fukks about anything.

When I was in my teens and early twenties, you would NEVER catch me doing some stupid shyt like that and that's when it was way hotter for you to be walking around with some trees on you. If I was outside smoking, it was on someones stoop where you could dip in real quick or while walking so if push comes to shove whoever got the the J or the blunt, toss it or eat it. We went to great lengths to avoid getting bagged for something as petty as some fukking bud, to the point where we were on some black ops covert ops shyt with our smoking.

He's one of these little knuckleheads that be on that "I'm gonna mouth off to nikkas who have no problem smoking me and saying I reached for the weapon or having me jammed up in the system" type shyt.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In my area its only a fine if we get caught smoking :ahh:
That's the thing...the shyt is not even really supposed to be a fine at this point in BK.

The DA that just got elected specifically said, no more bullshyt stops for weed, no more bullshyt arrests for weed. But these piece of shyt pork chops gotta meet their unofficial but really actually official quotas and if you subtract all the weed arrests from the crime stats in this city, you'd be amazed at what the numbers would look like.

fukk Bratton, his underlings, and their soldiers. Don't sign up unless it means you're 100% behind what that blue wall stands for NOW in 2014 cause if you do, I got no choice but to group you in with the rest of the pigs.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If he got caught double parked smoking some trees he deserves to get bagged. This is a huge problem with the younger cats in this city, they give zero fukks about anything.

When I was in my teens and early twenties, you would NEVER catch me doing some stupid shyt like that and that's when it was way hotter for you to be walking around with some trees on you. If I was outside smoking, it was on someones stoop where you could dip in real quick or while walking so if push comes to shove whoever got the the J or the blunt, toss it or eat it. We went to great lengths to avoid getting bagged for something as petty as some fukking bud, to the point where we were on some black ops covert ops shyt with our smoking.

He's one of these little knuckleheads that be on that "I'm gonna mouth off to nikkas who have no problem smoking me and saying I reached for the weapon or having me jammed up in the system" type shyt.

Those were some good times tho. Made you really feel like you were on some rebellion shyt for smoking. Hot boxing in the ride, smoking deep in parks, and if one of the homies had a cool mother, in somebodys basement. I done ate a couple blunts and been jammed up for roaches before. If only Maryland woulda passed this law 10-15 years ago. But then again I wouldn't have half the stories I do. If this dumb nikka Schmurda woulda just parked the ride properly he prolly woulda been straight

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Those were some good times tho. Made you really feel like you were on some rebellion shyt for smoking. Hot boxing in the ride, smoking deep in parks, and if one of the homies had a cool mother, in somebodys basement. I done ate a couple blunts and been jammed up for roaches before. If only Maryland woulda passed this law 10-15 years ago. But then again I wouldn't have half the stories I do. If this dumb nikka Schmurda woulda just parked the ride properly he prolly woulda been straight
Hell no...shyt made me paranoid during my highs :damn:

We did have to book from the boys in Prospect Park one time...the evasion and eventual escape was like :sadcam::wow::ahh::jawalrus:

But those were the moves of callow youths...an older me woulda been like :whoa:

Last edited: