SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikkas dont even understand being outside blazing in NYC:blessed: only to have the undercover pigs run up on you like:krs:then that ride in the van while they catch other motherfukkers smoking:beli:....one by one or in multis nikkas enter the police van with the :snoop: face till that shyt full.then that bumpy ride back to the precinct 3 hours later with that dopehead and the homeless nikka who shyt on himself:scusthov: but im still high as hell so im like i wish they hurry up:smugfavre: im get home fukk my bytch tonight :smugfavre: so then u at the precinct like:dahell: for 7-8 hours let me get my phone call cops lookin like:rudy: what phone call nikka:shaq:...only to get back into another van we off to brooklyn house..depending on where you got locked up in bk that can be another long ride...now lets go through the back and meet up with all the majority black faces that got caught up all over brooklyn:ohhh: then form that fukked up chain gang line to take our photo...after two hours finally we are heading upstairs see the judge right:gladbron: wrong:aicmon: we get a luxury cell made for 20-30 heads filled with 100 nikkas and 2 white boys nikka cant lay down or cant even sit and its cold as shyt.....god bless the nikka who get locked up without coins on him your completly shut from the world.......4 hours later they finally call my name:noah: they just want me snitch on mysef tell my street name last address and such and move me to the cell next door:why: 4 more hours later i get to up more stairs to another cell:beli:.....finally 20 somethin hours in im moved to another cell i make the cut and now i am a priveliged negro i get to see my public defendant...thats how fukked up they got you by then you tired dirty wore the fuk out....im thinkin a nikka get this see the judge get this ror and im going right to the weed spot i need to smoke:pachaha: only to get hit with all and any warrants :patrice:from shyt you dont even remember or know about now you dealin wit some other shyt....like afroman said all because i got high:mjcry:
:wow:

My nicca you took me for a ride with this one. I could smell NY, hear the convos, feel the breeze...shyt, I even feel like I got some dome on top of a building (not from you breh :whoa: , just a Brooklyn thot)

:salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
67 pct got bodies, this idiot :camby:
can't believe this fool is repping Brooklyn :mjcry:

"Bu bu bu but Brooklyn is back baby. Jay-Z, BIG, Uncle Murda, Bobby Shmurda we back baby"

Make fun of cops that kill black men legally, brehs.

He is making CHi Town rip off music anyway.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

My nicca you took me for a ride with this one. I could smell NY, hear the convos, feel the breeze...shyt, I even feel like I got some dome on top of a building (not from you breh :whoa: , just a Brooklyn thot)

:heh:.:salute:
I could smell NY, hear the convos, feel the breeze...shyt, I even feel like I got some dome on top of a building (not from you breh :whoa: , just a Brooklyn thot)

Daps
bobby was defiant, even before his downfall. we in the coli saw it coming... shyt, hope he stacked some, because his bid it's far from over