SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
:salute:these nikkas miserable haters. They jumping down this nikka throat for basically saying and doing things that any nikka who made a quick come up would do. Not because he's doing or saying anything wrong. They just afraid and lazy and would rather keystroke some hate than go out and get theirs too. This shyt out here, believe me. These nikkas get no hood respect. They can't with the logic on display here.

He has the highest charting Hip Hop song of 2014... what u think he making a show? dumb ass... he getting between 15-20k easy. Cuz he selling out everywhere he plays...

take da nikka shmurda dikk outcha mouth bruh damn :wtf:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
take da nikka shmurda dikk outcha mouth bruh damn :wtf:

nikka shut the fukk up... it aint about Bobby. I just hate when nikkas try to critique rappers lifestyles, talking about they taxes and all that.

what the fukk do yall nikkas know about taxes? W9's and shyt, nikkas aint never got no rap money or booked bands, so how u know how any of that shyt work.

This was some lame shyt to post.

Bobby is mad at the cops for locking him up on some bullshyt, he obviously got targeted because of who he is. And this fukking lame is in here talking about "Why is he antagonizing the officers?" :to:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
i work on kings hwy and mcdonald in a jew area these cops are friendly AF over here man
gotta watch out for the jewish security force, they work in conjunction with the NYPD. they hold ZERO legal authority, but will surround and restrain you til NYPD comes. as you can imagine, its okay for them to physically hold you down, but you'll be charged with assault if you try to defend yourself from them. i believe they are called shomrim.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
gotta watch out for the jewish security force, they work in conjunction with the NYPD. they hold ZERO legal authority, but will surround and restrain you til NYPD comes. as you can imagine, its okay for them to physically hold you down, but you'll be charged with assault if you try to defend yourself from them. i believe they are called shomrim.
image.jpg

:mjlol: he got airplane evacuation vests on