SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
these young chicago rappers be on instagram blowing loud in the whip, outside, at the club, EVERYWHERE and not once have they been busted. this dude probably wanted to get locked up. when's the last time u heard someone really get jammed up for some fukking weed

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
"F*ck outta here, I just came home from the bookings," Bobby said. "Bum a$$ 67th [precinct] cops tried to lock me up. N*ggas took my car, credit cards, everything. Tried to take my jewelry, but it ain't nothing. I make about 40 bands a week. Y'all n*ggas will never stop me, can't stop me."

40 bands a week? and he thinks he cant be stopped? wtf is wrong with this nikka? IRS is already eating off 20k off of those 40... he needs to sit his ass down on earth and put that work in, release some music and keep the doe coming... he aint gon do it acting stupid or getting locked up. if he goes to jail, those 40 will turn into 0 bands a week:snoop:

u sound like a p*ssy or a female onfacebook hating on beyonce or some shyt.

fukk was he supposed to make a video apologizing to the officers?

was he supposed to stop smoking weed once he got a deal?

what is your point?

what did he do or say that was wrong?

talk about his success? thats wrong all of a sudden?

u just looking for a reason to criticize and hate the nikka. The nikka just stated facts and believes in himself. U in here talking all this scary shyt.

He young and He gon do what he do. He sposed to be in the house reading a book? Get your corny ass outta here fukking buster.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Whats wrong with what he said?:yeshrug:

Why yall always hatin on young nikkas gettin money

nikkas when da last time ur ass made 20k a week ?

:salute:these nikkas miserable haters. They jumping down this nikka throat for basically saying and doing things that any nikka who made a quick come up would do. Not because he's doing or saying anything wrong. They just afraid and lazy and would rather keystroke some hate than go out and get theirs too. This shyt out here, believe me. These nikkas get no hood respect. They can't with the logic on display here.
:mjlol: @ believing he's pulling in 40k a week

He has the highest charting Hip Hop song of 2014... what u think he making a show? dumb ass... he getting between 15-20k easy. Cuz he selling out everywhere he plays...

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
He has the highest charting Hip Hop song of 2014... what u think he making a show? dumb ass... he getting between 15-20k easy. Cuz he selling out everywhere he plays...
:what:

He has 1 song, 1 fukkING SONG. You really think he's making 20k a show to perform 1 song ? :stopitslime: :camby:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:these nikkas miserable haters. They jumping down this nikka throat for basically saying and doing things that any nikka who made a quick come up would do. Not because he's doing or saying anything wrong. They just afraid and lazy and would rather keystroke some hate than go out and get theirs too. This shyt out here, believe me. These nikkas get no hood respect. They can't with the logic on display here.

this whole post is:laff:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
there is no way this nikka is making 20k a show :duck:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

He has 1 song, 1 fukkING SONG. You really think he's making 20k a show to perform 1 song ? :stopitslime: :camby:

Ofcourse he only has one song, hes only been out 4 months. :scust:

i dont think, i know. 20k is not alot for a rapper to make a show. its not about how many songs u have. its how well you draw. if u can make money u get paid money.

You think when Drake had "Best I Ever Had" he was getting a few g's a show? Nah he was getting 10-20 easy. Chief Keef same thing, He technically had one song, but people wanted to see him. thats what matters.

If you can fill a venue your gonna get payed its really that simple. He has the highest charted Hip Hop song of the year. At this point basically the biggest rap song of the year. He's performing on the BET Awards and Jimmy Fallon next week, that alone will raise his fee.

Ya'll keep trying to fight it, but this nikka made it. Just accept it.

Action Bronson doing roughly 10-15 a show. That nikka has never had a song as big as "Hot nikka"

Use your brain my nikka.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps

Michael-Irvin-Laugh.gif

:mjlol:What the hell is shmurda supposed to do for a whole set? 45 minutes of the DJ rewinding "just caught a body bout a week agooooo"?