SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
bruh stop hating,
He has the a top 15 hit. Probably even top 10.
You really think someone who literally dropped the highest charting rap song this year, cant get 20k a show?
Do you even know how shyt works?
:mjlol: @ hating. I can don't give a fukk what other niccas pockets look like, I'm just a realist. You young dumb fukks just blindly listen to whatever nikkas tell you. I'm calling bullshyt on his 40K a week. Now show me otherwise fakkit :stopitslime:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
shole do my nikka im trollin hard :laugh::laugh:

:russ:

the pigs here was doin stop and frisk before that shyt hit mainstream...

first time I heard of stop and frisk... I'm on some :ohhh: "so that's what it's called?" :mjlol:

stop and frisk...back in the late 90s, early 2000s in the jvl pigs was hoppin outta cars with guns on us, shake us down and take all our money..our shyt woulda been called "stop, point guns, bodyslam, frisk, rob and verbally assault"

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:russ:

the pigs here was doin stop and frisk before that shyt hit mainstream...

first time I heard of stop and frisk... I'm on some :ohhh: "so that's what it's called?" :mjlol:

stop and frisk...back in the late 90s, early 2000s in the jvl pigs was hoppin outta cars with guns on us, shake us down and take all our money..our shyt woulda been called "stop, point guns, bodyslam, frisk, rob and verbally assault"

:russ: u aint lyin im already hip. da crazy part is f nikkas had cameras recordin dat shyt we coulda got off some serious lawsuits cause aint no way dat shyt legal

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
:russ: u aint lyin im already hip. da crazy part is f nikkas had cameras recordin dat shyt we coulda got off some serious lawsuits cause aint no way dat shyt legal

fukkin texhnology...
:snoop: coulda got super paid

nikkaz thought we was doin somethin with that 400 dollar Samsung from sprint wit the photo only camera ..:mjlol:

couldnt do shyt but take a still picture...:heh:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Young boy got popped for some damn weed and these lames jump out the woodworks calling him stupid and speaking on how much money he making. nikka ran to ticketmaster as if club appearances and small venues show up there :laff: :laff:

Can't wait till Bobby bytch drops and takes over the radio for another 6 months :takedat:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol: @ hating. I can don't give a fukk what other niccas pockets look like, I'm just a realist. You young dumb fukks just blindly listen to whatever nikkas tell you. I'm calling bullshyt on his 40K a week. Now show me otherwise fakkit :stopitslime:
How about you show me that a top 10 hit DOESNT generate atleast 40k a week?
Are you really that dense?

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
The amount of hate you broke miserable old ass men are demonstrating in here is straight up hilarious :mjlol:

nikkas hopping on ticketmaster and shyt just to cross reference dates and sales looking for a slip up :lolbron:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I
image.jpg

:mjlol: he got airplane evacuation vests on
I envy Jews . They know the law so the cops don't dare set up check points and they have a security force to keep their neighborhood safe and clean.

shyt makes me want to cry. What are we doing as a community.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
This nikka is making more than 5000+ to perform one song this can't be true :russ: