SMH: Bobby Shmurda Popped For Weed. Has A Message For The Police "Bum A$$ Cops Can't Stop Me"

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
this is why the young street dudes need old heads for guidance....they would tell him to just STAY OFF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT RADAR and not tweet anything to taunt them...but too late he :ufdup:...they will get him some how some way...It's not about being scared but smart

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Whats wrong with what he said?:yeshrug:

You shouldn't fear the police but you shouldn't taunt them either. He already got the hip-hop cops on him, why give them a reason to fukk with your livelihood? Not too many nikkas continue to eat while in jail.

Rappers get targeted by the police because of their entourages but now a days these lil nikkas really live it so they are even more abrasive with them.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You shouldn't fear the police but you shouldn't taunt them either. He already got the hip-hop cops on him, why give them a reason to fukk with your livelihood? Not too many nikkas continue to eat while in jail.

Rappers get targeted by the police because of their entourages but now a days these lil nikkas really live it so they are even more abrasive with them.
I hear you, but NYPD taunt and fukk with nikkas all the time, so i dont have a problem with what he said