Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You tried it....but failed. :heh:
Keep thinking we live in a racial utopia where race doesn't matter and the only thing that matters is love. :mjlol:FYI just so you know for future reference, you can do two things at once, for instance; you can promote that you like one person, and indirectly promote an entire race of people. Doesn't matter if it is intentional or unintentional.

- nobody said anything about a "racial utopia where race doesn't matter and the only thing that matters is love".
Hell, nobody even said anything about "love". For all we know, he could just be wearing that broad out in the sack.
Sex happens.

- you can also not do two things at once lol. For example, speaking out against white supremacy is just saying "Hey white folks,
you aren't better than me." If he fuccs/dates/marries a white broad - that doesn't mean he changed his mind about that.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i cant rally behind a nikka with a white girlfriend thats talking about racism.

sorry.

:mindblown:

nikkas will take the smallest reasons in the world not to support one another. nikkas like fighting and competing with each other more than anything else on this fukkin planet. This is why white supremacy thrives as easily as it does, nikkas say fukk one another and focus on the wrong things.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Last I checked c00ning was tap dancing for white acceptance right? This dude does music his own way and marches to his own beat, says white people aint better than him, ia fukking a bad whitw bish these knuckle dragging rednecks would kill for and he a c00n? Your favorite rapper a bigger c00n than blood orange if we keeping it 100

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The same civil rights leaders screaming Black power, married White women and are analyst on cable news :camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Last I checked c00ning was tap dancing for white acceptance right? This dude does music his own way and marches to his own beat, says white people aint better than him, ia fukking a bad whitw bish these knuckle dragging rednecks would kill for and he a c00n? Your favorite rapper a bigger c00n than blood orange if we keeping it 100

lightspeed.jpg

u right :mjlol:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For real. You got rappers who actively promote violence and destruction in the black community, have white girls in their videos, and yet this guy is the c00n. :snoop:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The same civil rights leaders screaming Black power, married White women and are analyst on cable news :camby:

You shouldn't let petty things you don't like deter you from supporting your own people. The more we divide ourselves like this, the easier it is to pick us off because of this "fukk that nikka" attitude.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I could find hilarious pics like that of every rapper yall nikkas idolize along with instances of c00ning. That fact yall clowning a fellow black man for soeaking out and getting jumped on the basis of where he put his dikk is mad fugazI to me...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't let petty things you don't like deter you from supporting your own people. The more we divide ourselves like this, the easier it is to pick us off because of this "fukk that nikka" attitude.

So if a Black feminist comes back running after her Cac gives her that wake up call, you supporting? :sas1:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So if a Black feminist comes back running after her Cac gives her that wake up call, you supporting? :sas1:

unsure-larry-david_zps9ab21851.gif

I'd tell her :ufdup: and make sure she learns the errors in her ways. If the admits she fukked up and is open to learning and supporting her own people (not just women) then yeah i'm supporting.

Tae

All Star
Daps
- nobody said anything about a "racial utopia where race doesn't matter and the only thing that matters is love".
Hell, nobody even said anything about "love". For all we know, he could just be wearing that broad out in the sack.
Sex happens.

- you can also not do two things at once lol. For example, speaking out against white supremacy is just saying "Hey white folks,
you aren't better than me." If he fuccs/dates/marries a white broad - that doesn't mean he changed his mind about that.

Never said he change his mind about that. I said he is sending a conflicting message and people won't take him seriously, simply because we live in racist society where race means something. When a white person asks him: "Your white girlfriend benefits from white supremacy, is she doing anything stop white supremacy?" He better have a damn good answer.

Tae

All Star
Daps
This logic :mindblown: his girl riding with him wtf? You make 0 sense blood

How do you know she is riding for what he is saying? Last I heard he was the one who gave the speech (who don't even know what he said) not her. :sas1:
She may be quite content with white supremacy and the privileges it allows her, and just keeps her mouth shut on topics involving race.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Never said he change his mind about that. I said he is sending a conflicting message and people won't take him seriously, simply because we live in racist society where race means something. When a white person asks him: "Your white girlfriend benefits from white supremacy, is she doing anything stop white supremacy?" He better have a damn good answer.

It seems like you (and some others in here) don't give a chit whatever his answer might be, and that's what's messed up.

You reasoning like this is basically saying: "I won't listen to this dude, because white folks won't listen to him..."