Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: did this nikka relax his hair? a black man relaxing his hair indicates to me wanting to be white as well as wanting to be accepted and of course he kept doing as well as got a white woman on his arm and then he finally got his nikka wake up call and suprise suprise he came back running to us. foh! :pacspit:
what does a black woman with relaxed hair indicate? :mjpls:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of them is already a sponsored skateboarder at 16 and the other has a 4.0. those lil brehs are on point fukk out of here :stopitslime:

cooons who will move on to marry white people and wash out the little bit of black blood they do have leaving only you and your bum ass father.

congrats.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
what does a black woman with relaxed hair indicate? :mjpls:

Same, shyt. She's clearly not comfortable with her hair in its natural state therefore she chemically straightens it in which in the end appeases whitey cause if its nappy then whitey ain't happy.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

nikkas will take the smallest reasons in the world not to support one another. nikkas like fighting and competing with each other more than anything else on this fukkin planet. This is why white supremacy thrives as easily as it does, nikkas say fukk one another and focus on the wrong things.

Laying down with the oppressor is not a "small reason"

In 2014, with all these c00ns, and bedwenches being Black is just more than DNA. You have to have a Black MIND.

A c00n that shyts on Black people is not my brother.

A bedwench with a white husband is not my sister.

Its deeper than race, and like Chuck D said every brother aint a brother cause of color.