Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Who is Dev Hynes ? Yall mean lightspeed champion ? :sas1:

The guy who those of us in the UK used to see walking around looking like this back in the day ? with the relaxed hair ? this dude.

Oh, okay. :sas2:

lightspeed2.jpg

lightspeed-champion.jpg

lightspeed-champion.jpg

lightspeedchampion300.jpg

954_p.jpg

I'm glad he appears to have found fans in America because those of us over here want nothing to do with this weirdo.

I used to see this dude all the time in Shoreditch and never have I come across a more lost black person.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

He does want to be a cac and always did.

Have you ever seen a black man relax his hair like this.

lightspeed-champion.jpg

I'm pleasantly suprised at the fact he went to America and reinvented himself.

Obviously his old look wouldn't work as well other there.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If ya'll went against all the bullshyt messages in rap we'd probably have less disenchanted youths with horrible role models :lupe:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

NOT SURE WHY THE TS HAS WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN THE TITLE
WHEN DUKE NEVER MENTIONED THEIR RACE.
:devil:
:evil:

WHITE SUPREMACY IS RELIGION, NOT A RACE. People Believe in it, and support it, regardless of race. And unlike other religions, this one delivers on it's promises (white privilege)

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yooo, I remember when he went by LightSpeed Champion. His music was cool but he was such a try hard new-black. I respect all “alternative” negroes but not when it’s contrived.

Anyway, I bumped this thread because I see he graduated from wonder bread to brown bread.

FiO4lGeXEAA18j_.jpg

Don’t know if they’re still dating but they look like the perfect black hipster couple. They definitely avoid showers together. :wow: #BlackLove.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That was wild.

I couldn’t believe all the other takes, like breh should be assaulted because he had a white chic on his arm.
Not much has changed. See Jonathan Majors and the lack of sympathy he got. “He shouldn’t have been messing with a white girl. :mjpls: ” these guys don’t realize (or maybe they do) that they sound exactly like those cacs.

Punishment for miscegenation. :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh, i lost it when that poster said he had a white step mom with an ex-gangbanging father. You couldn’t make this shyt up. :russ::russ::russ:

:lupe:

My stepmom still cool and my dad still a piece of shyt.

My views have changed a bit but ehhhh I still dont think you automatically a c00n for dating white women. Just may be a lil dumb considering how easily it can disrupt your life if you have some motion and shyt goes left a la Majors etc

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yooo, I remember when he went by LightSpeed Champion. His music was cool but he was such a try hard new-black. I respect all “alternative” negroes but not when it’s contrived.

Anyway, I bumped this thread because I see he graduated from wonder bread to brown bread.

FiO4lGeXEAA18j_.jpg

Don’t know if they’re still dating but they look like the perfect black hipster couple. They definitely avoid showers together. :wow: #BlackLove.
Nah she was getting slutted out by the thor 3 director and one of those druggy skinny white model hoes