Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Look I feel for the dude, but damn I'm getting sick and tired of these so-called black militant celebrities preaching against white supremacy but than fukking a white partner and getting the people their preaching against even richer.:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

Tae

All Star
Daps
fukk Lollapalooza, why this nikka so worried about what CACs are doing anyway. Breh is only giving them more power by preaching to em & trying to assimilate with em.

Why doesn't he use his talent to promote Black power instead of pulling down these fukk nikkas? This isn't a power move because there's no ownership for us. He's making money for em. :camby:

Success is the best revenge, breh should press charges & boycott em whilst helping the black music scene & black owned music festivals.

Exactly it's all about white acceptance.
What moves is he making to create a black musical festival with indie artists like Lollapalooza?
What good is saying: "Hey white people I need you to chill with the white supremacy" going to do? Did he seriously think they would say: "Oh this black guy is right we need to chil".
The white girlfriend is the icing on the cake.
Why should any white person take a black man with a white girlfriend or wife seriously about racism?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Exactly it's all about white acceptance.
What moves is he making to create a black musical festival with indie artists like Lollapalooza?
What good is saying: "Hey white people I need you to chill with the white supremacy" going to do? Did he seriously think they would say: "Oh this black guy is right we need to chil".
The white girlfriend is the icing on the cake.
Why should any white person take a black man with a white girlfriend or wife seriously about racism?

Breh got that self-hatred :jrdncac:

Biscut

Banned
Daps
Should of kept his damn voice down, and the markings off his shirt. Maybe then he wouldn't have had a foot up his ass

Tae

All Star
Daps
You CAN'T be serious with this question...

:ufdup:Its not a question its a statement disguised as a question.
He's saying white people need to stop promoting themselves as the best race, and yet he's indirectly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm. I'm not saying he should speak out I'm just saying he shouldn't expect anyone to take him seriously, because he is sending a conflicting message.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
He's saying white people need to stop promoting themselves as the best race, and yet he's indirectly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm. I'm not saying he should speak out I'm just saying he shouldn't expect anyone to take him seriously, because he is sending a conflicting message.

"He's indirectly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm" or is he promoting the fact that he likes that person?

...don't answer that, because that's also a statement disguised as a question.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He's saying white people need to stop promoting themselves as the best race, and yet he's indire.ly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm. I'm not saying he should speak out I'm just saying he shouldn't expect anyone to take him seriously, because he is sending a conflicting message.
What a retarded argument....so If he had a hispanic bish instead his points are now relevant?

This nikka wasnt even born here and just spoke out at a predominantly white function, jay woukdnt do this, kanye wold turn it into something about himself, we already aee what nihgas like pharell say

Tae

All Star
Daps
"He's indirectly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm" or is he promoting the fact that he likes that person?

...don't answer that, because that's also a statement disguised as a question.

You tried it....but failed. :heh:
Keep thinking we live in a racial utopia where race doesn't matter and the only thing that matters is love. :mjlol:FYI just so you know for future reference, you can do two things at once, for instance; you can promote that you like one person, and indirectly promote an entire race of people. Doesn't matter if it is intentional or unintentional.

Tae

All Star
Daps
What a retarded argument....so If he had a hispanic bish instead his points are now relevant?

This nikka wasnt even born here and just spoke out at a predominantly white function, jay woukdnt do this, kanye wold turn it into something about himself, we already aee what nihgas like pharell say

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. :comeon:
I never said his points are irrelevant. We don't even know exactly what this dude said it may have been c00nish bullshyt for all we know.
I said he should not expect anyone to take him seriously.