Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it isn't stupid breh, this nikka is somewhat successful & understands the problem of white supremacy yet he still chooses a white broad over a black one. :camby:

Bruh you got "new blacks" like pharell who don't even want to say shyt about racism other than to say that black people should ignore it. If the man speaks out about racism he is doing much more than a lot of black people nowadays who want to act like racism doesn't exist. It's stupid to thus focus on him having a white girl friend or a non black girlfriend. The issue thus gets muddled because people like you don't want to have solidarity with him over a stupid ass issue.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
The problem I have is that this dude was racially attacked and more people seem to care about his girl being white. Talk about having your priorities out of order.
fukk outta here. He's bytching about white supremacy but laying up with Massa's daughter. These c00n ass nikkas get no sympathy from me.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you got "new blacks" like pharell who don't even want to say shyt about racism other than to say that black people should ignore it. If the man speaks out about racism he is doing much more than a lot of black people nowadays who want to act like racism doesn't exist. It's stupid to thus focus on him having a white girl friend or a non black girlfriend. The issue thus gets muddled because people like you don't want to have solidarity with him over a stupid ass issue.

He speaks about racism but is a c00n to you? That does not compute.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

How can breh preach solidarity & then turn around & fck with a white broad & make music for a majority white audience :mjlol:breh is "speaking out" against racism for his own benefit, he wants to be a CAC. :ehh:.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised or outraged by a black person in the entertainment who performs in all white spaces to endure racial intolerance. My questions are what did he expect giving his lifestyle? It seems a lot of entertainers have a major disconnect in how they perceive themselves and the actual world. Rich, poor, successful or not you are black. It's bound to happen.

I do agree with that.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
He was raised in London, brehs. Their stance, as is most of the worlds, is very lax on interracial relationships.

She's not Just "some white girl" she's an indy singer. Bruh is making power moves, and calling cacs white supremacist to their face. These CACS are just doing what they do best, Letting him know what white supremacy is capable of, attacking the thing you love most, your girl.

Anybody not seeing the bigger picture here, and talking about irrelevant shyt are in inadvertently supporting white supremacy themselves.

We need to get behind our brothers and sisters when it comes to calling out white supremacy, and talking about irrelevant shyt is keeping us back from realizing how big of an issue this is .

:ufdup:LOLLAPALOOZA got some Explaining to do

Canon

Veteran
Daps
He was raised in London, brehs. Their stance, as is most of the worlds, is very lax on interracial relationships.

She's not Just "some white girl" she's an indy singer. Bruh is making power moves, and calling cacs white supremacist to their face. These CACS are just doing what they do best, Letting him know what white supremacy is capable of, attacking the thing you love most, your girl.

Anybody not seeing the bigger picture here, and talking about irrelevant shyt are in inadvertently supporting white supremacy themselves.

We need to get behind our brothers and sisters when it comes to calling out white supremacy, and talking about irrelevant shyt is keeping us back from realizing how big of an issue this is .

:salute:you are right

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ask what's his motivation to sound the alarms? How many times do we see black people who live "white" get their wake up calls only to come running for support to black folks? Is his g/f speaking out? What about his 'handlers'? Where is the white support he has musically in this fight? :mjpls:
How can breh preach solidarity & then turn around & fck with a white broad & make music for a majority white audience :mjlol:breh is "speaking out" against racism for his own benefit, he wants to be a CAC. :ehh:.

Yup

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

fukk Lollapalooza, why this nikka so worried about what CACs are doing anyway. Breh is only giving them more power by preaching to em & trying to assimilate with em.

Why doesn't he use his talent to promote Black power instead of pulling down these fukk nikkas? This isn't a power move because there's no ownership for us. He's making money for em. :camby:

Success is the best revenge, breh should press charges & boycott em whilst helping the black music scene & black owned music festivals.