Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:ufdup:Its not a question its a statement disguised as a question.
He's saying white people need to stop promoting themselves as the best race, and yet he's indirectly promoting white people by having a white person on his arm. I'm not saying he should speak out I'm just saying he shouldn't expect anyone to take him seriously, because he is sending a conflicting message.
:why:conflicting message? whats love got to do with it?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It seems like you (aitd some others in here) don't give a chit whatever his answer might be, and that's what's messed up.

You reasoning like this is basically saying: "I won't listen to this dude, because white folks won't listen to him..."
Its disgusting b...

nikkas on that black empowerment tip until someone actually do it, then they find any reason to downplay it.
Ohhhhhhh you are one of those "not all Whites are bad" types :patrice:

weren't there whites marching for us in the 60's? my stepmoms is white and shes a phenomenal woman. Just because some cacs are demons don't mean they all are. Thats no different from some white dude saying all black males are thugs or some other dumb shyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
weren't there whites marching for us in the 60's? my stepmoms is white and shes a phenomenal woman. Just because some cacs are demons don't mean they all are. Thats no different from some white dude saying all black males are thugs or some other dumb shyt.
:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you can't make a retort I'm guessing? you hate ALL white people so much why are you still in a country where the majority is cacs? why not move to Nigeria or something, honest question.

You don't move in a home while it is still being constructed.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You don't move in a home while it is still being constructed.
:stopitslime:

move to egypt then. All black people, financially stable, free of war. whats stopping you hater of all things caucasian?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
breh if I despised a whole race of people to the point it seems you do I would go to where there are very very few of them. as it stands it seems you just talk a big game but don't have the gall to do what you preaching.

Its called globalization.

some of you sound like bitter ex's.

This nikka wrote champange coast so he gets a pass.

:wrist:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
breh if I despised a whole race of people to the point it seems you do I would go to where there are very very few of them. as it stands it seems you just talk a big game but don't have the gall to do what you preaching.
Egypt is about as black as the United States of America is Native American...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I've never heard of this guy......or his girl...

131125-blood-orange-friends-the-way.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-02-21-at-17-02-01.jpg

315jXnvQ.jpeg

Security still hit him with the :mjpls:, breh thought that good hair would save him.

:dead: