Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
you can't make a retort I'm guessing? you hate ALL white people so much why are you still in a country where the majority is cacs? why not move to Nigeria or something, honest question.
Blacks have just as much stake in this country as crackers do, u self-hating c00n. In fact, in comparison to groups like the Irish and the Italians, they have MORE. You probably one of them c00n ass suburban blacks.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When a white man dates a black woman is he selling out white people or adding woman to his cause?

Tae

All Star
Daps
It seems like you (and some others in here) don't give a chit whatever his answer might be, and that's what's messed up.

You reasoning like this is basically saying: "I won't listen to this dude, because white folks won't listen to him..."

Yeah that's it.
:russ::mjlol:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:why:conflicting message? whats love got to do with it?

Ask Tina :sas2:
ike_tina_turner_121907.jpg

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its disgusting b...

nikkas on that black empowerment tip until someone actually do it, then they find any reason to downplay it.

weren't there whites marching for us in the 60's? my stepmoms is white and shes a phenomenal woman. Just because some cacs are demons don't mean they all are. Thats no different from some white dude saying all black males are thugs or some other dumb shyt.

This shyt is so true and this thread is proof of that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Blacks have just as much stake in this country as crackers do, u self-hating c00n. In fact, in comparison to groups like the Irish and the Italians, they have MORE. You probably one of them c00n ass suburban blacks.

what are you even talking about? who said blacks don't have a right to this country you dumbass. If you in a place where you literally feel every person is out to get you (white people) then wouldn't you IDK get out of that situation? My pops was a chief enforcer for the gds...but that aint my lane at all. When I felt that the people around me wasn't accepting of that to the point I got to watch my back all the time I dipped. I'm not dying over bullshyt, or staying in a place I feel threatened. so are you of the same ilk of self preservation Or are you going to just bytch and moan and do nothing? I'm from the streets of chicago but apparently unlike your moms mine taught me to get out the hood and aspire to give my seeds better than I had. If you want to stay in a diaspora of mediocrity your entire life by all means go ahead.

I mean seriously. We got nikkas who act like you a c00n if you live in a decent neighborhood and you blaming the white man for all your problems. At what point do you look around at the shytty situation you and your kids are in and say "I want better" They the main culprits don't get me wrong but this backwards ass thinking isn't helping in the least...dumb ass nikkas acting like there aren't suburbs full of black people too. people stay exposing how small their world is.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

:mindblown: did this nikka relax his hair? a black man relaxing his hair indicates to me wanting to be white as well as wanting to be accepted and of course he kept doing as well as got a white woman on his arm and then he finally got his nikka wake up call and suprise suprise he came back running to us. foh! :pacspit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: did this nikka relax his hair? a black man relaxing his hair indicates to me wanting to be white as well as wanting to be accepted and of course he kept doing as well as got a white woman on his arm and then he finally got his nikka wake up call and suprise suprise he came back running to us. foh! :pacspit:

I'm sure snoop and Katt are just dying to be white :troll:

the self-depreciation we got for ourselves has got to stop man...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
SO YOUR FATHER WAS A POISONOUS GANG BANGER WHO MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN
:mjpls:AND YOU IN HERE TELLING PEOPLE WHO THEY CAN & CANT CALL c00nS.

:devil:
:evil:

Hes a piece of shyt, you will never find me disputing this, I don't even talk to him anymore. marrying that women gave me two brothers who already on the track for greatness so I'm not mad at it though :yeshrug:

what does my father life have to do with me discerning who is a c00n and who isn't. Shouldn't I be able to see through the bullshyt even better with such a intimate view of it? I'd be the first to tell you my dad is probably a c00nish as they come, you won't get any fight there...

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Bingo :sas2:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes a piece of shyt, you will never find me disputing this, I don't even talk to him anymore. marrying that women gave me two brothers who already on the track for greatness so I'm not mad at it though :yeshrug:

what does my father life have to do with me discerning who is a c00n and who isn't. Shouldn't I be able to see through the bullshyt even better with such a intimate view of it? I'd be the first to tell you my dad is probably a c00nish as they come, you won't get any fight there...

so you got two half breed brothers who have a c00n for a father...

track for greatness my ass their doomed