Singer DEV HYNES a.k.a BLOOD ORANGE targeted by white supremacist @ Luhlahpulubleza (LOLLAPALOOZA)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I know his gf was gonna be white :jrdnpls:
he's playing for privileged cacs :manny:
Must be his first time in the raq. :pachaha: He aint know how they get down?
Anyone got pics of his white bytch? :youngsabo:

People like ya'll are why the black community is in the shape it is in. One poster takes pride in chicago being known as chiraq and killing and beating up on people, and the other poster cares more about his girl being white. SMFH

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No idea he was black, that song 'Palo Alto' from the movie soundtrack was one of my favorite tracks this year…..dope song, and group. 'You Aren't Good Enough' was in rotation for a while too.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
People like ya'll are why the black community is in the shape it is in. One poster takes pride in chicago being known as chiraq and killing and beating up on people, and the other poster cares more about his girl being white. SMFH
piss off....it's a nickname....I just want to make sure his PAWG is RIGHT :drool: and that she's WORTH :mjpls: getting assaulted over. :manny:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

the fuq are you talking about :what:, breh talmin bout white supremacy & solidarity amongst black people yet his gf is white, do u not see the irony? :leostare:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fuq are you talking about :what:, breh talmin bout white supremacy & solidarity amongst black people yet his gf is white, do u not see the irony? :leostare:

There are white people against white supremacy as surprising as that may seem. Not all white people are the enemy. I can see where some people have an issue with it but I think it's stupid.

BocaRear

Daps
There are white people against white supremacy as surprising as that may seem. Not all white people are the enemy. I can see where some people have an issue with it but I think it's stupid.

but it isn't stupid breh, this nikka is somewhat successful & understands the problem of white supremacy yet he still chooses a white broad over a black one. :camby:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:mjpls:
lightspeed.jpg

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
strong c00n vibes, breh wants white acceptance. nikka wake up call pending. :sas1:
I always knew he was a c00n since he went by the name Lightspeed Champion. No black man is going to try his hardest to look like an emo cac

BocaRear

Daps
I always knew he was a c00n since he went by the name Lightspeed Champion. No black man is going to try his hardest to look like an emo cac

Security still hit him with the :mjpls:, breh thought that good hair would save him.