Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Black males represent only 6% of the population yet they commit 54% of all violent crime in America. I really don't think you wanna start discussing crime statistics breh :mjpls:

And yes white out of wedlock births may be increasing but black out of wedlock births are at 75% :scusthov: which still far outpaces whites.

dude that's fukking impossible.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Black males represent only 6% of the population yet they commit 54% of all violent crime in America. I really don't think you wanna start discussing crime statistics breh :mjpls:

And yes white out of wedlock births may be increasing but black out of wedlock births are at 75% :scusthov: which still far outpaces whites.

Didn't read the article huh?

Violent crime is most likely to be commited by white males. That is a fact.

If you adjust for economic/gang violence. Then black males don't commit many violent crimes at all. Most time it's poor people fighting over scraps. White males on the other hand commit violent crimes because they are inherently violent. They have no economic reasons to commit these crimes, they are starting from a place in which they don't have to commit crimes to eat. So what's your excuse for them? Why are white males so prone to violence?

Also if you had read the article you'd understand the "out of wedlock births" again young irresponsible births to white women are on a constant incline at the same time as those types of births are declining for black women.

What do you think the white communty should do to fix these problems? It's obvious the white family structure is going down the drain. What should we do?

Double J

Banned
Daps
Didn't read the article huh?

Violent crime is most likely to be commited by white males. That is a fact.

If you adjust for economic/gang violence. Then black males don't commit many violent crimes at all. Most time it's poor people fighting over scraps. White males on the other hand commit violent crimes because they are inherently violent. They have no economic reasons to commit these crimes, they are starting from a place in which they don't have to commit crimes to eat. So what's your excuse for them? Why are white males so prone to violence?

Also if you had read the article you'd understand the "out of wedlock births" again young irresponsible births to white women are on a constant incline at the same time as those types of births are declining for black women.

What do you think the white communty should do to fix these problems? It's obvious the white family structure is going down the drain. What should we do?
Adjust for economic/gang violence? :wtf:

There are MORE whites living in poverty than blacks and that is a FACT so that throws your argument out the window. These poor whites aren't killing each other off at record rates like poor blacks are. Poverty shouldn't be an excuse for violent crime anyway.

Black males represent a mere 6% of the population while white males represent about 30% yet black male commit much more violent crime.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

There are MORE whites living in poverty than blacks and that is a FACT so that throws your argument out the window. These poor whites aren't killing each other off at record rates like poor blacks are. Poverty shouldn't be an excuse for violent crime anyway.

Black males represent a mere 6% of the population while white males represent about 30% yet black male commit much more violent crime.

No dumbass, White Males commit the majority of crimes in the US. :stopitslime:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
hate is a strong word I don't hate anything except the devil and hiphop music.

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The black women most likely to have abortions are usually POOR and SINGLE. They don't typically have the support of any man (boyfriend, husband, father etc) If they did I doubt they would abort their children.

Many middle and upper class black women are simply opting out of childbirth. Many don't want the responsibility of raising children and many refuse to have them out of wedlock. This is the group most likely to have children in wedlock...if they have them at all. This is also the group most likely to adopt.
Only a few black women who are middle or upper class are simply opting out. That is just not supported by stats or real life. Most women aren't opting out to childbirth... most want kids.

Most poor and single women... do have abortions but they also have children. Real life and stats show this as well... the majority of the women at abortion clinics will either have children withing the next 3 years or are currently single moms.

And you can't say black middle class single women are opting out of the responsibility and then say they are more likely to adopt. The do adopt - most aren't opting out.

You statement about what black men don't do..... and what white men do was just ridiculous, btw.

Really everything your saying seems to attack black men and hype of myths about black women and middle class working black women. Truth is the majority of women under 30 have children out of wedlock and the rate of all racial groups in the middle and upper classes having out of wed lock children increases every year. More than 2/3 of children born are born to mothers under 30.... so that means that most of the black and white middle class women aren't opting out or adopting.

Double J

Banned
Daps
No dumbass, White Males commit the majority of crimes in the US. :stopitslime:
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Rcedrg00-01.htm

"The disproportionate representation of black Americans in the U.S. criminal justice system is well documented.17 Blacks comprise 13 percent of the national population, but 30 percent of people arrested, 41 percent of people in jail,18 and 49 percent of those in prison.19 Nine percent of all black adults are under some form of correctional supervision (in jail or prison, on probation or parole), compared to two percent of white adults. 20 One in three black men between the ages of 20 and 29 was either in jail or prison, or on parole or probation in 1995.21 One in ten black men in their twenties and early thirties is in prison or jail. 22 Thirteen percent of the black adult male population has lost the right to vote because of felony disenfranchisement laws.23"

Really? I dare you to come with some links that state whites commit more crimes than blacks :mjpls:

And even if it WERE true which it is not, it would only make sense since whites make up way more of the population.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I won't go back and forth with you. I'll just leave this here

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...n-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43#disablemobile

According to the FBI white people commit 70% of crime in America. There must be something we can do to fix the culture of crime and violence.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Let white men deal with their own women.
And stop trying to protect the black woman's ego and just call out the bullshyt.

Double J

Banned
Daps
I won't go back and forth with you. I'll just leave this here

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...n-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43#disablemobile

According to the FBI white people commit 70% of crime in America. There must be something we can do to fix the culture of crime and violence.
If you read my post I said VIOLENT crime and your link backs up my assertion.

Yes whites committed slightly more murders, robberies, aggravated assaults, and rapes but whites make up much more of the population so that means the black violent crime is much higher than whites.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really? I dare you to come with some links that state whites commit more crimes than blacks

And even if it WERE true which it is not, it would only make sense since whites make up way more of the population.
Someone already hit u w the stats that dispels everything you trying to say....

so I will just add, that if you took away gang violence - white and black crime wouldn't even be comparable. More average white people kill and rape people they know and random people for no reason other than evilness or wanting to gain something....

Most black crime is gang or social economic related. Some white crime is... but the reason why whites commit the vast majority of violent or sexual crimes is because the white poor middle and upper classes commit crime at random with no other factors involved other than demonic motivations. lol @ you on here pretending to not understand- that you have no argument without Fake Drug wars and gang violence that stemmed from Contelpro and cia drug interventions. foh.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Someone already hit u w the stats that dispels everything you trying to say....

so I will just add, that if you took away gang violence - white and black crime wouldn't even be comparable. More average white people kill and rape people they know and random people for no reason other than evilness or wanting to gain something....

Most black crime is gang or social economic related. Some white crime is... but the reason why whites commit the vast majority of violent or sexual crimes is because the white poor middle and upper classes commit crime at random with no other factors involved other than demonic motivations. lol @ you on here pretending to not understand- that you have no argument without Fake Drug wars and gang violence that stemmed from Contelpro and cia drug interventions. foh.
Why should we have to take gang violence out of the equation? That makes no sense at all :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a few black women who are middle or upper class are simply opting out. That is just not supported by stats or real life. Most women aren't opting out to childbirth... most want kids.

This is not true. There are more childless 20-30 something year old black women than ever before. IF you look at the education and socio-economic levels of these women you will see a pattern: They tend to be middle/upper class. They tend to be some of the most educated women.

I was on a blog where several black women, all of whom said they were 20 something career professional, said they did NOT want children. They didn't say they don't want children right now. They said they don't want children period.

One of the main reasons why the declining black birthrate is alarming to black nationalist is because the women in the best position to raise and care for children are opting out of childbirth. That IS the area of contention. If these women were doing their part to add to the birthrate people would not bytch and complain as much about the abortion rate.

Most poor and single women... do have abortions but they also have children. Real life and stats show this as well... the majority of the women at abortion clinics will either have children withing the next 3 years or are currently single moms.

I'm not arguing poor and single women don't have children. I'm pointing out the reality that most abortions are coming from these women.

And you can't say black middle class single women are opting out of the responsibility and then say they are more likely to adopt. The do adopt - most aren't opting out.

I said many are opting out AND many are adopting. This group is capable of doing either/or you know?

You statement about what black men don't do..... and what white men do was just ridiculous, btw.

If you think it's a lie, I direct you to your nearest inner city. shyt, I direct you to the comments black men have made right here on this board. Have you ever seen a group of men so happy to have their children aborted???

Really everything your saying seems to attack black men and hype of myths about black women and middle class working black women. Truth is the majority of women under 30 have children out of wedlock and the rate of all racial groups in the middle and upper classes having out of wed lock children increases every year. More than 2/3 of children born are born to mothers under 30.... so that means that most of the black and white middle class women aren't opting out or adopting.

^^^This is a straw argument filled with emotional nonsense. The majority of women don't have children. The majority of children born in this world aren't born out of wedlock (where the hell you get this bullshyt). Even the 2/3 stat you quoted (misquoted is my guess) is bullshyt. 2/3 of children being born to women under 30 doesn't mean that they are 1). Are coming from middle class black women (often they are not) 2). They are coming from "most" black women...again just because 72% of black children are born out of wedlock doesn't mean 72% of black women have children.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you read my post I said VIOLENT crime and your link backs up my assertion.

Yes whites committed slightly more murders, robberies, aggravated assaults, and rapes but whites make up much more of the population so that means the black violent crime is much higher than whites.

Whites commit the majority of ALL crimes including violent crimes. There is no spin you can put on that fact it is what it is.

If someone gets robbed, rapped or murdered the perpetrator is most likely a young white male. Why does american society allow this to go on without trying to address the issue? Why do you keep trying to twist and gloss over the facts to fit your agenda? Don't you think we should be having a real conversation about what drives white men to violence, suicide, and drug use?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why should we have to take gang violence out of the equation? That makes no sense at all :mindblown:

well if you worked in Criminal justice you would understand why comparing the exact stats is a joke. Whites do commit the majority of violent and sexual crimes... by far.

However, if you take away gang violence that causes the stats to be exaggerated and not truly reflect a demographics of a group of people- then the case you're attempting to make wouldn't even be worth talking about. NTM, it was actually whites that created and forced these gangs to form and place the drugs and drug laws in place to proliferate the gang /drug violence.