Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
really, its not news, it would mean that for the past 43 year and more, white have been going through issues, and blacks have been scapegoated.

All those stats been mostly lies, using % to fool folks.

Everyone for the most part have similar issues.

Heck my buddy was telling me of some chick he met, 5 kids, 3 baby fathers and she is white, or, of course she is white. Black call out their community more for wrong doing and when they do so, it seems its a black problem. Racist groups might try to attack blacks, but people go through their issues. Another chick, 3 kids, two baby fathers and she is white. There is a family problem, not a race problem.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Black women will be ok. We all need to surround ourselves with the best people. Don't let world star and rap music and athletes frame your perception.

The women in black enterprise are :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, That's cool.... but I shouldn't be able to guess the race by your post.....

Again, you're making ASSumptions.

I admit I get heated sometimes, but just look at the way ninjas here come at black women (and me).

Just look at this ninja Outlaw...look how he came at me out of nowhere and for no apparent reason.

Where I come from, you give respect if you expect to receive it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again, you're making ASSumptions.

I admit I get heated sometimes, but just look at the way ninjas here come at black women (and me).

Just look at this ninja Outlaw...look how he came at me out of nowhere and for no apparent reason.

Where I come from, you give respect if you expect to receive it.

You should expect a certain level of disrespect online... but i usually don't disrespect females- just because. and lol, there's a difference between assumptions and obvious assumptions..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should expect a certain level of disrespect online... but i usually don't disrespect females- just because. and lol, there's a difference between assumptions and obvious assumptions..

Well, anyway, I meet aggression with aggression. If you come correct we cool. You and I have managed to have a civil conversation with each other because I give respect when it is given. And despite what you might think, I don't personally hold any ill will towards black men. I have a father and two brothers...all of which I love dearly.

Daps
I'm going to drop some personal experience about white women, out of wedlock and abortions.
By grade 11: About seven of my white girlfriends had abortions, of these 7...3 of them are regular plan B abusers. 2 of them later went through their pregnancies. I'm pretty sure one had more than one abortion.

The reason why they went through with the abortions: shame, ex-bf, school, parents etc.