Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Maybe guys like Bill O'Reilly should focus on his community before critiquing ours :ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hold up....are dudes going to turn this into a means of "HOW" these numbers are what they are rather than focusing on what they are?

:rudy:

Whose going to be that cornball looking to justify feeling the negative way they do about black women?

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the Centers for Disease Control, blacks accounted for 35.4 percent of abortions performed in 2009, despite representing, according to the 2010 census, just 13.6 percent of the U.S. population.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/planned-parenthood-targets-black-women/#z6ME7RXXKEw7VpzE.99

According to the Guttmacher Institute, abortion rates among Black women are much higher than we thought: They are four times the rate of white women

What I find comical here is that ninjas like you seem to lack basic understanding economical factors that impact decision to have children. Hispanic women are right behind black women in abortions. White women are in the best position to raise children, so it makes sense why they would think twice about aborting them: their MEN actually build and sustain their families economically.

Most women who get abortions are in their early 20's, poor and unmarried. That description fits non-white women more so than white women.

While abortion is a factor, only a dumbarse would sit around and think it is the SOLE factor in why the black birthrate across ALL ages of black women has DECREASED.

Daps
What I find comical here is that ninjas like you seem to lack basic understanding economical factors that impact decision to have children. Hispanic women are right behind black women in abortions. White women are in the best position to raise children, so it makes sense why they would think twice about aborting them: their MEN actually build and sustain their families economically.

Most women who get abortions are in their early 20's, poor and unmarried. That description fits non-white women more so than white women.

While abortion is a factor, only a dumbarse would sit around and think it is the SOLE factor in why the black birthrate across ALL ages of black women has DECREASED.

Preach :lawd:

NYC Rebel

Daps

And even if it were...so what? :manny:

Are these dude anti abortion now out of the convenience of bashing black women?

Cornball ass niqqas...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
According to the Centers for Disease Control, blacks accounted for 35.4 percent of abortions performed in 2009, despite representing, according to the 2010 census, just 13.6 percent of the U.S. population.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/planned-parenthood-targets-black-women/#z6ME7RXXKEw7VpzE.99

According to the Guttmacher Institute, abortion rates among Black women are much higher than we thought: They are four times the rate of white women
Would you prefer them to be single mothers? :dwillhuh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
How the hell do you complain about births out of wedlock....and then complain about the abortions that are stopping more kids being born out of wedlock. I'm confused. :dahell:

:lawd:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You can't win with those cornballs man. They WANT to stay in their fixed position of bashing black women. It's a lose-lose situation at all times for them.

I can't with these clowns.

What he's going to say is that women should remain pious virgins until she gets married, even though he doesn't like marriage. :lupe:

Reincar's still mad because his ex-wife was on her Beyonce steeze. The best thing she never had was his baby. She said fukk that fetus :pacspit:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You can't win with those cornballs man. They WANT to stay in their fixed position of bashing black women. It's a lose-lose situation at all times for them.

I can't with these clowns.

Pretty much they don't really care if black women improve, they just wanna bytch.