Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
What he's going to say is that women should remain pious virgins until she gets married, even though he doesn't like marriage. :lupe:

Reincar's still mad because his ex-wife was on her Beyonce steeze. The best thing she never had was his baby. She said fukk that fetus :pacspit:

LOL!!

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
What he's going to say is that women should remain pious virgins until she gets married, even though he doesn't like marriage. :lupe:

Reincar's still mad because his ex-wife was on her Beyonce steeze. The best thing she never had was his baby. She said fukk that fetus :pacspit:

:lupe: Against marriage, against premarital sex, against out of wedlock children, against abortions.

There's no winning :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
there's no arguing with people like reincar. dudes that are psychologically scarred to the point that they've spent years on the internet telling strangers the roots of their unhappiness are obviously stuck in a rut they don't want to get out of. it's not about rationale or a well-constructed argument, or even a worldview. it's about lashing out desperately instead of reflecting inwardly.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so because i posted about black women having the highest abortion rate, and the 72% out of wedlock kids

suddenly im bashing and hating black women?

you dont see me on here praising white women or worshipping pawgs like all these kewns out here

Daps
so because i posted about black women having the highest abortion rate, and the 72% out of wedlock kids

you dont see me on here praising white women or worshipping pawgs like all these kewns out here

gPcDp1w.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:lupe: Against marriage, against premarital sex, against out of wedlock children, against abortions.

There's no winning :wow:

actually im not against marriage it just does not benefit the man, only the female and children of the marriage
I indulged in pre martial sex before i was saved but I have not since
b*stard children are a strain on society and more than likely to end up in jail (see above)
against abortions because its a cop out and a easy way out.

so yes if you want kids then get married brehs so they can be raised in a two parent structured household

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

nah but it seemed like you were trying to downplay how much white women fukk up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How the hell can you hate marriage and then open your mouth to say some shyt about out of wedlock births??? :mindblown:

hate is a strong word I don't hate anything except the devil and hiphop music.

Where have I said i hate marriage? i always say marriage is not beneficial to the male, its benefcial to the children offering them a chance to grow up in a structured household and reap the benefits of more than likely not living in poverty.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hate is a strong word I don't hate anything except the devil and hiphop music.

Where have I said i hate marriage? i always say marriage is not beneficial to the male, its benefcial to the children offering them a chance to grow up in a structured household and reap the benefits of more than likely not living in poverty.

But you preach to men not to get married. Don't you see how that perpetuates the things that you say your against?

How does not getting married benefit the black community?

Last edited:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
actually im not against marriage it just does not benefit the man, only the female and children of the marriage
I indulged in pre martial sex before i was saved but I have not since
b*stard children are a strain on society and more than likely to end up in jail (see above)
against abortions because its a cop out and a easy way out.

so yes if you want kids then get married brehs so they can be raised in a two parent structured household

With the way labor is declining and white collar work is increasing, the jobs numbers are better for women now. Many women these days take care of the home while working as well. No way in hell the bolded is true outside of the bedroom.

Even in my sociology class they teach you that men benefit more from the stability of marriage.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the way labor is declining and white collar work is increasing, the jobs numbers are better for women now. Many women these days take care of the home while working as well. No way in hell the bolded is true outside of the bedroom.

Even in my sociology class they teach you that men benefit more from the stability of marriage.

Don't hit him too hard with the truth.

Did this man's wife really abort his child?