Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who knows. Behind most great men is a great woman.

These 90s and younger girls mindsets are generally :what: though

The thing is I don't know a single woman who has had an abortion who did so while in a STABLE committed relationship or marriage with a good, productive, morally sound man.

Every chick I've known who had one killed off the kid because the man wasn't shyt and she didn't want to be 1). Stuck raising a child alone 2). Stuck with him and 3). Due to number 1 and 2 stuck financially supporting a child alone.

There is a lot that goes into a woman considering an abortion. It is not something I think MOST women take lightly.

Truth of the matter is white women have something black and non-white Hispanic women often don't have: A stable man with the means to support a family.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
With the way labor is declining and white collar work is increasing, the jobs numbers are better for women now. Many women these days take care of the home while working as well. No way in hell the bolded is true outside of the bedroom.

Even in my sociology class they teach you that men benefit more from the stability of marriage.

My wife makes twice what I make. First time I've been in a relationship like this.

We've hit up St. Lucia last month, going to Italy in two weeks.

Marry UP, brehs.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
The thing is I don't know a single woman who has had an abortion who did so while in a STABLE committed relationship or marriage with a good, productive, morally sound man.

Every chick I've known who had one killed off the kid because the man wasn't shyt and she didn't want to be 1). Stuck raising a child alone 2). Stuck with him and 3). Due to number 1 and 2 stuck financially supporting a child alone.

There is a lot that goes into a woman considering an abortion. It is not something I think MOST women take lightly.

Truth of the matter is white women have something black and non-white Hispanic women often don't have: A stable man with the means to support a family.

Even more than a stable man imo they have a stable family. More likely to have both a mother and a grandmother to help her out. Dad and mom more likely to help out financially.

I honestly account almost every discrepancy between blacks and whites to employment discrimination. If blacks had access to the same jobs from the industrial revolution through the post world war 2 era there would be very little difference in the communities.

Now that the 'easy' well playing jobs are leaving whites dont seem so high and mighty in comparison.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
My wife makes twice what I make. First time I've been in a relationship like this.

We've hit up St. Lucia last month, going to Italy in two weeks.

Marry UP, brehs.

Yea my step mom is white but im on her insurance, shes a cpa probably making more than my dad does as an attorney, all while cooking all the meals and cleaning and doing the financials and shyt.

The thing people need to realize is that its not that any single demographic of people is whack, its that people in general arent shyt. A key to this world is to always surrounf yourself with the best people you can. The background of those people is irrelevent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even more than a stable man imo they have a stable family. More likely to have both a mother and a grandmother to help her out. Dad and mom more likely to help out financially.

I honestly account almost every discrepancy between blacks and whites to employment discrimination. If blacks had access to the same jobs from the industrial revolution through the post world war 2 era there would be very little difference in the communities.

Now that the 'easy' well playing jobs are leaving whites dont seem so high and mighty in comparison.

What's interesting is whites are beginning to write books about the decline of the white community now that they find themselves in an economic rut.

Out of wedlock births are beginning to sky rocket in small "white" towns where jobs are MIA.

The same issues in the black community are now being examined in the white community.

I agree alot of this is based on economics.

NYC Rebel

Daps

:lawd:

Dr. King saw it....

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Well...my boy who is a journalist had a nice healthy disagreement with Don Lemon last week at the NABJ convention.
969388_10201704680877907_122229918_n.jpg

You know what he just told me?

"I'm sending this to him. I sooooo am. I so wish you could've heard our conversation.

:obama:

Is that nikka wearing toe nail polish? :wtf:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whites are more of the population.. so you're argument is invalid

lets talk whites college grad rate to blks tho

NYC Rebel

Daps
whites are more of the population.. so you're argument is invalid

lets talk whites college grad rate to blks tho

What does being more of the population have to do with the RATES of out of Wedlock births increasing?

:wtf:

Are you an idiot? This isn't an overall population measure. the metric is based on births per 1000 such women of childbearing age dumb ass.

:cape: much?

Jesus fukking Christ....the THIRST for some lames to ALWAYS want black folks to be the lowest common denominator. :smh:

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What I find comical here is that ninjas like you seem to lack basic understanding economical factors that impact decision to have children. Hispanic women are right behind black women in abortions. White women are in the best position to raise children, so it makes sense why they would think twice about aborting them: their MEN actually build and sustain their families economically.

Most women who get abortions are in their early 20's, poor and unmarried. That description fits non-white women more so than white women.

While abortion is a factor, only a dumbarse would sit around and think it is the SOLE factor in why the black birthrate across ALL ages of black women has DECREASED.

Black men sustain their families as well.. don't believe the hype about that shyt... and don't confuse ghetto situations with the reality of the this subject.

Most abortion organizations and groups were created for black women and are directed towards urban cultures.... by design.

But I don't believe this is the reason for the OP stats - The reasons for that is simply that white women invented ratchet and are on average more smutter than the average black/non-white hispanic girl. Any man with diverse notches on his belt can tell u that.

The Black woman who is career focused and goal driven is increasing at a rate that in unnatural to every ethic and cultural group on Earth.... mainly due to the stigmatization and targeting of black men (private prisons, urban resources, culture, cultural myths, people being more comfortable with black women, increase of gay/ DL black men, drug wars, and about 40 other things). So due to our history in this nation , imo, black women are in a unique position we have never seen on this planet.. to do everything to avoid children with the goal of supporting themselves and family with or without men.

The same economic factors that decreases the black women having out of wed births - are the same factors that make you guys hate on what you believe is the typical nikka.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
who gives a fukk about this stupid ass stat? Birth rates in this country are negative anyway. There are as many children now as there were in the 1800s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men sustain their families as well.. don't believe the hype about that shyt... and don't confuse ghetto situations with the reality of the this subject.

Most abortion organizations and groups were created for black women and are directed towards urban cultures.... by design.

But I don't believe this is the reason for the OP stats - The reasons for that is simply that white women invented ratchet and are on average more smutter than the average black/non-white hispanic girl. Any man with diverse notches on his belt can tell u that.

The Black woman who is career focused and goal driven is increasing at a rate that in unnatural to every ethic and cultural group on Earth.... mainly due to the stigmatization and targeting of black men (private prisons, urban resources, culture, cultural myths, people being more comfortable with black women, increase of gay/ DL black men, drug wars, and about 40 other things). So due to our history in this nation , imo, black women are in a unique position we have never seen on this planet.. to do everything to avoid children with the goal of supporting themselves and family with or without men.

The same economic factors that decreases the black women having out of wed births - are the same factors that make you guys hate on what you believe is the typical nikka.

The black women most likely to have abortions are usually POOR and SINGLE. They don't typically have the support of any man (boyfriend, husband, father etc) If they did I doubt they would abort their children.

Many middle and upper class black women are simply opting out of childbirth. Many don't want the responsibility of raising children and many refuse to have them out of wedlock. This is the group most likely to have children in wedlock...if they have them at all. This is also the group most likely to adopt.

@NYC Rebel

You alright with me, which is the first time I have said that to ANY man on this site. :cheers:

Double J

Banned
Daps
The myth of white supremacy :ahh:

Post some stats on white crime too.
Black males represent only 6% of the population yet they commit 54% of all violent crime in America. I really don't think you wanna start discussing crime statistics breh :mjpls:

And yes white out of wedlock births may be increasing but black out of wedlock births are at 75% :scusthov: which still far outpaces whites.