Since 1970, the rate of out-of-wedlock births has more than tripled for white women....

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The black women most likely to have abortions are usually POOR and SINGLE. They don't typically have the support of any man (boyfriend, husband, father etc) If they did I doubt they would abort their children.

Many middle and upper class black women are simply opting out of childbirth. Many don't want the responsibility of raising children and many refuse to have them out of wedlock. This is the group most likely to have children in wedlock...if they have them at all. This is also the group most likely to adopt.

@NYC Rebel

You alright with me, which is the first time I have said that to ANY man on this site. :cheers:
Where are you getting this stat from? not everyone is a c00n like you where they hate the idea of having black children.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you getting this stat from? not everyone is a c00n like you where they hate the idea of having black children.

This from the simple-minded ninja who said he is dating a pawg, but catches feelings about black women dating fawbs. :childplease:

*REACHING FOR IGNORE BUTTON*

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This from the simple-minded ninja who said he is dating a pawg, but catches feelings about black women dating fawbs. :childplease:

*REACHING FOR IGNORE BUTTON*
Listen here c00n, i could careless who you date, I don't bash black women, you go out of your way to hate on black males.. I simply asked where did you get your stats from, and you provided no source. as you usual you're pulling shyt out of your bed wenching ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Listen here c00n, i could careless who you date, I don't bash black women, you go out of your way to hate on black males.. I simply asked where did you get your stats from, and you provided no source. as you usual you're pulling shyt out of your bed wenching ass.

I don't know which one of you is the c00n, but you for sure are the idiot. It explains it to you in the article in the OP. it even gives you a little table to follow along with.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been saying this for years. It's bad enough that white people promote these lies about our community, bad it's pretty sad when people in our own community fall for the Okie doke and repeat this nonsense.

This is basically what I came in to say. Man I got so much shyt I need to do with this group I'm involved with. African people really need an INTERNATIONAL plan to denounce all of the bullshyt that gets spewed about us (whether it's from CAC's or CAC's with black skin).

Sadly, the Miseducation of the Negro talked about this damn near a century ago, and cats is still falling for the bullshyt.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:wtf:

About black PEOPLE in general? Okay.

About black MEN? I'll give you that.

But black WOMEN specifically? Nah, son. Black men got that on LOCK.

I dunno breh I've seen them say some pretty nasty things about black women on the web. So I pretty much co-sign when I see negative shyt about White Women now. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My wife makes twice what I make. First time I've been in a relationship like this.

We've hit up St. Lucia last month, going to Italy in two weeks.

Marry UP, brehs.

I honestly am looking forward to getting married. My tax liability will drop $1600/mo. You know how much extra p*ssy I can buy off backpage with that :ohlawd: