Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians UPT: HE WAS BULLSHYTTING JOE THE WHOLE TIME

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why is the CIA not establishing a relationship with Iran so they can set weapons up near Israel to keep them in check?

I guarantee if you carpet bomb their capitol area and take out multiple politicians, what the fukk can they do about it except fall the fukk back?

However, Putin is a nuclear bluff ass nikka. I see a different type of evil in Netanyamu. Deep seeded evil. Dwag was raised and bread by Zionist to create the ultimate genocide king of the millennium.

Murder goes a long fukkin way. If the USA bombed Israel, what happens next?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
why the fukk are you blaming joe biden because israel retaliated to a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people?

blame israel, clown. better yet, go join Hamas and fight the zionists yourself

Genocide Joe gave Israel the arms to commit genocide.

Zionists are not loyal to America and control it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So I guess the question is...what can be done about Netanyahu now?

Holding Biden to account for his role in all this is fine and well-deserved but at the moment I just want to know what it'll take to actually stop Netanyahu. Obviously the US isn't going to send troops in to physically stop the IDF from going in, so what options are there?

Why would Iran attack Israel?

They may (justifiably) dislike Israel but I there's no reason to think the Iranian government wants to start a war right now unless they get provoked by Israel.
Bomb their bases and political buildings from Iran

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what state do you live in?

I don’t live in the United States but I have family across the United States.

If you’re about to cry “State out of our affairs!” :damn:(a desperate move!) recognize that you and other Americans on this forum comment on issues outside of the US everyday.

Also, your support of Israel is fukking up the whole world. I’ve been helping Palestinian refugees flee Gaza since last year.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After 7 months of them laughing in your face, influencing policy, running up the bag and effectively telling you to "run along and play", don't try to buck up now. Biden could have nipped this shyt in the butt months ago, but continually bent at the knee.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
he just did, you fukking idiots :snoop:

and no, because months ago, HAMAS HAD JUST KILLED A THOUSAND PEOPLE IN A DAY. do you put ANY blame on Hamas, AT ALL, for putting biden in this position :mindblown:

do you put ANY blame on Hamas hiding among these Gazans you claim to care about, after committing a massive terrorist attack, knowing they would get thousands of their own people killed?

no, of course not. blame joe fukkin biden
Hey guys...after 7 months, dead hostages, 15,000 kids killed and a regional war brewing...Biden stopped sending SOME weapons and ammo to israel

Lets pack it up! Joe is free from blame!! :gladbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t live in the United States
:laff: stopped reading right there. shut the fukk up about accusing americans of "supporting genocide" because we're voting for biden over trump. you have no idea what you're talking about. maybe if you were an American, you'd understand why letting Trump win is far worse for Gaza

and again, i urge you to go join Hamas, and fight the disgusting zionists yourself. do something besides typing

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Iran wants Israel to be wiped off the map. This has been their official position for at least the past 50 years, maybe longer. They were even financing Hamas and supplied Hamas with the weapons that they used during their attack last year.

From what I understand, Iran feels that Israels very existence is an abomination.

This is the reason every US president goes hard on not allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons cause once they get them, they plan to point them right at Jerusalem.
jerusalem is the holy land for all three major religions. you really think muslims are going to nuke jerusalem?

are you that retarded?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey guys...after 7 months, dead hostages, 15,000 kids killed and a regional war brewing...Biden stopped sending SOME weapons and ammo to israel

it's insane that you're playing stupid about the fact that israel retaliated against a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people, and the fact that HAMAS put Biden in the position of supporting israel initially, and HAMAS hid out among civilians, knowing full well they'd get them killed. the same HAMAS that takes humanitarian aid meant to feed Gaza, and uses it to make rockets to shoot at israel. because HAMAS doesn't give a fukk about those civilians, either

truly, low-IQ nonsense. carry on

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Iran and the ICC are literally proving otherwise.

They needed us and 2 other European countries to defend themselves. Now our top officials are threatening the ICC for issuing warrants on Netanyahu and Israeli ministers for war crimes

They would 1000% stop if we weren't giving them everything unconditionally

do you actually have a position in this argument or do you just like to hear yourself complain?

israel/palestine seems to make up 95% of your posts as of late.

:patrice:

who's paying you? seriously, i need a side hustle.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:laff: stopped reading right there. shut the fukk up about accusing americans of "supporting genocide" because we're voting for biden over trump. you have no idea what you're talking about. maybe if you were an American, you'd understand why letting Trump win is far worse for Gaza

and again, i urge you to go join Hamas, and fight the disgusting zionists yourself. do something besides typing

No, cac. The world refuses to let the United States cause genocide

Just because your race is bloodthirsty doesn’t mean we should let you continue with slaughter.