Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians UPT: HE WAS BULLSHYTTING JOE THE WHOLE TIME

Daps
jerusalem is the holy land for all three major religions. you really think muslims are going to nuke jerusalem?

are you that retarded?

Iran nuking Israel is definitely a concern that is shared by the leaders of the west.

Are you another idiot that just started watching the news last week?

Iran wants Israel gone.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
So I guess the question is...what can be done about Netanyahu now?

Holding Biden to account for his role in all this is fine and well-deserved but at the moment I just want to know what it'll take to actually stop Netanyahu. Obviously the US isn't going to send troops in to physically stop the IDF from going in, so what options are there?

Why would Iran attack Israel?

They may (justifiably) dislike Israel but I there's no reason to think the Iranian government wants to start a war right now unless they get provoked by Israel.
They already have been provoked by Israel and Iran fired missles back at them for an entire night although most of them were intercepted

Where have you been breh?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he have them carte blanch
israel didn't ask biden's permission to do anything, after the attack. they're an armed, autonomous country

bibi literally just put out a statement saying "fukk biden, i don't need you anyway". and you're still blaming biden :why:

and for what? to let this piece of shyt win in november? this is your plan?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But HAMASSS :damn::damn::damn:
you're "but hamasing" a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people :laff:

this is why no one takes the left seriously. it's fine to say fukk israel, but the intellectual bankruptcy of ignoring what Hamas did here is staggering

and why don't you care that Hamas takes foreign aid meant to feed civilians, and uses it to build rockets to shoot at israel?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
it's insane that you're playing stupid about the fact that israel retaliated against a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people, and the fact that HAMAS put Biden in the position of supporting israel initially, and HAMAS hid out among civilians, knowing full well they'd get them killed. the same HAMAS that takes humanitarian aid meant to feed Gaza, and uses it to make rockets to shoot at israel. because HAMAS doesn't give a fukk about those civilians, either

truly, low-IQ nonsense. carry on
This Zionist fakkit just said that Hamas steals aid from Gaza, and uses ACTUAL FOOD SUPPLIES to make rockets.

Please tell me this is a troll post or you been trolling going out your way to over zionize some shyt :heh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
you're "but hamasing" a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people :laff:

this is why no one takes the left seriously. it's fine to say fukk israel, but the intellectual bankruptcy of ignoring what Hamas did here is staggering

and why don't you care that Hamas takes foreign aid meant to feed civilians, and uses it to build rockets to shoot at israel?
Here's a fun video to watch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Zionist fakkit just said that Hamas steals aid from Gaza, and uses ACTUAL FOOD SUPPLIES to make rockets.

Please tell me this is a troll post or you been trolling going out your way to over zionize some shyt :heh:
this is Hamas, pulling their people's water pipes out of the ground to make rockets :laff: