Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians UPT: HE WAS BULLSHYTTING JOE THE WHOLE TIME

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So I guess the question is...what can be done about Netanyahu now?

Holding Biden to account for his role in all this is fine and well-deserved but at the moment I just want to know what it'll take to actually stop Netanyahu. Obviously the US isn't going to send troops in to physically stop the IDF from going in, so what options are there?

Why would Iran attack Israel?

They may (justifiably) dislike Israel but I there's no reason to think the Iranian government wants to start a war right now unless they get provoked by Israel.
Yeah nah, this is how Biden (Blinken) think he’s gonna stay in office, then soon as the election is over and Tik Tok is sold they can go back to killing babies and hiding it like the good old days.

We’re hip to all the tricks.

Daps
So I guess the question is...what can be done about Netanyahu now?

Holding Biden to account for his role in all this is fine and well-deserved but at the moment I just want to know what it'll take to actually stop Netanyahu. Obviously the US isn't going to send troops in to physically stop the IDF from going in, so what options are there?

Why would Iran attack Israel?

They may (justifiably) dislike Israel but I there's no reason to think the Iranian government wants to start a war right now unless they get provoked by Israel.

They already attacked them 2 weeks ago.

Were you in a coma?? :mjtf:

Or are you one of those dumb smart nxggas/cacs that's speaking on something that you don't even understand and follow?? :dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah nah, this is how Biden (Blinken) think he’s gonna stay in office, then soon as the election is over and Tik Tok is sold they can go back to killing babies and hiding it like the good old days.

We’re hip to all the tricks.

So I suppose Trump will put Netanyahu in check when he wins?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They already attacked them 2 weeks ago.

Were you in a coma?? :mjtf:

Or are you one of those dumb smart nxggas/cacs that's speaking on something that you don't even understand and follow?? :dahell:

I said "unless they get provoked by Israel".

That attack was retaliation for Israel bombing their embassy dumbass nikka :rudy: that's on Israel and as far as I'm concerned it's their business

Daps
Why did Iran attack Israel

Iran wants Israel to be wiped off the map. This has been their official position for at least the past 50 years, maybe longer. They were even financing Hamas and supplied Hamas with the weapons that they used during their attack last year.

From what I understand, Iran feels that Israels very existence is an abomination.

This is the reason every US president goes hard on not allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons cause once they get them, they plan to point them right at Jerusalem.

Daps
I said "unless they get provoked by Israel".

That attack was retaliation for Israel bombing their embassy dumbass nikka :rudy: that's on Israel and as far as I'm concerned it's their business

The attack by Hamas was Iran using them as a proxy, dumbass nxgga.

Again like I said, you dudes just start paying attention to this stuff within the past 3 or 4 months and think you know everything when many of us have been following this and studying this for YEARS.

Iran's official policy towards Israel is that Israel shouldn't exist. That's one of the reasons why the US has historically had to maintain such close ties to Israel because an Israel that is not backed up by the US is going to be attacked by Iran and potentially other nations in the middle east.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Iran wants Israel to be wiped off the map. This has been their official position for at least the past 50 years, maybe longer. They were even financing Hamas and supplied Hamas with the weapons that they used during their attack last year.

From what I understand, Iran feels that Israels very existence is an abomination.

This is the reason every US president goes hard on not allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons cause once they get them, they plan to point them right at Jerusalem.
Iran attacked Israel because Israel bombed its embassy in Syria and killed top IRGC members.

Israel bombed that embassy to: 1. Remove focus from the Food Kitchen murders and 2. Pull the US into a greater regional war.

1 of 2 of those things worked. Israel also revealed its hand to Iran and the world by showing how the iron dome and other defenses work.

Daps
Iran attacked Israel because Israel bombed its embassy in Syria and killed top IRGC members.

Israel bombed that embassy to: 1. Remove focus from the Food Kitchen murders and 2. Pull the US into a greater regional war.

1 of 2 of those things worked. Israel also revealed its hand to Iran and the world by showing how the iron dome and other defenses work.

Why did Iran use Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel last year?

As far as the Iron Dome, you are such a dumbass nxgga that it's almost insufferable.

You idiot, the Iron Dome has been used for defending Israel for over a decade, since 2011. And they have used it often throughout the years.

Like I just told that other dumbass, y'all are so STUPID because you tune in to a conflict that has been going for a generation... You tune in over the last few months, because it's been in the news, and you think you know everything, when a lot of us have been following this for YEARS.

And you're so STUPID that you don't even research things before saying it. A quick google search could have told you that other nations have always known about the Iron Dome and how it works, because it's been in use for 13 years, you dumbass idiot.

Why are you so STUPID? :dahell:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Why did Iran use Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel last year?

As far as the Iron Dome, you are such a dumbass nxgga that it's almost insufferable.

You idiot, the Iron Dome has been used for defending Israel for over a decade, since 2011. And they have used it often throughout the years.

Like I just told that other dumbass, y'all are so STUPID because you tune in to a conflict that has been going for a generation... You tune in over the last few months, because it's been in the news, and you think you know everything, when a lot of us have been following this for YEARS.

And you're so STUPID that you don't even research things before saying it. A quick google search could have told you that other nations have always known about the Iron Dome and how it works, because it's been in use for 13 years, you dumbass idiot.

Why are you so STUPID? :dahell:

:unimpressed: Netanyahu was paying Hamas. He literally ok'd the funding of Hamas that led to Oct 7th

I don't know why you're having an aneurysm and claiming we're dumbasses. You're the one posting your diary thoughts without receipts.

If anything, YOU'RE 🫵 the dumbass for this babble

Daps
:unimpressed: Netanyahu was paying Hamas. He literally ok'd the funding of Hamas that led to Oct 7th

I don't know why you're having an aneurysm and claiming we're dumbasses. You're the one posting your diary thoughts without receipts.

If anything, YOU'RE 🫵 the dumbass for this babble

And you're bringing up Netanyahu funding Hamas for what reason?

I believe that Netanyahu allowed the attack to happen just like the US allowed 9/11 to happen, to give them an excuse to go into Gaza.

What point are you trying to argue?

Me giving you facts is "babble"? Easily verifiable facts that you can google right now? Which I'm sure you DID google and that's the reason why you're trying to move on and talk about something else. I see you, you dumbass

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
And you're bringing up Netanyahu funding Hamas for what reason?

I believe that Netanyahu allowed the attack to happen just like the US allowed 9/11 to happen, to give them an excuse to go into Gaza.

What point are you trying to argue?

Me giving you facts is "babble"? Easily verifiable facts that you can google right now? Which I'm sure you DID google and that's the reason why you're trying to move on and talk about something else. I see you, you dumbass
You claimed Iran used Hamas as a proxy. If Hamas is Iran's proxy, why did Netanyahu support and fund Hamas?

You shouldn't break character. People will believe you actually support Genocide Joe and Netanyahu

Do the Trump trick you like doing :pachaha: