Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians UPT: HE WAS BULLSHYTTING JOE THE WHOLE TIME

Daps
You claimed Iran used Hamas as a proxy. If Hamas is Iran's proxy, why did Netanyahu support and fund Hamas?

You shouldn't break character. People will believe you actually support Genocide Joe and Netanyahu

Do the Trump trick you like doing :pachaha:

Again, you are so STUPID that you don't understand geopolitical situations AT ALL.

I've already acknowledged that Netanyahu wanted Hamas to be in existence and funded them. And Iran also used Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel. Both of these are proven and established facts. Why are you trying to deny it?

You're asking me to debate you on something that's already been proven? :dahell:

Iran admits that they have been supporting and propping up Hamas and they directly supported the Hamas attack on Israel, which again they had a direct hand in.

So what are you trying to argue?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Notice how the number of people killed has been stuck in the 30,000’s for months now.

The number is probably double or triple that. They’ve killed hundreds of people and buried the bodies before anyone can count.
Each mass grave has increased the tally. By the time rebuilding starts, the number will exceed 100,000 and I know South Africa is documenting all of this for the ICJ genocide trial

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
When is the last time they let somebody talk crazy and disobey like this? After they literally stole an election and strong armed their way to power?

Where is Britain in all this BTW? They are the ones who created this place
Still sending weapons and might send troops :smugbiden:

All while Rishi Sunak is being crucified and told to hold an election to bush him

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Seriously bro. How can you try to spin this on Biden ? What the fukk ?
Biden keeps handing them ammo then keeps trying to say “well we told them to use it responsibly” while they keep killing civilians. 100K dead and injured so far.

He hasn’t even stopped giving them weapons and ammo, just SOME weapons and ammo.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Notice how the number of people killed has been stuck in the 30,000’s for months now.

The number is probably double or triple that. They’ve killed hundreds of people and buried the bodies before anyone can count.

That goes without saying. Plus who knows how many people have starved to death by now.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this is all a joke and the US will continue to support Israel regardless of what Biden says. the only reason Biden came out with that stupid comment about not supporting Israel is because the election is close and he's down in the polls. The US need to keep a strong relationship with Israel since that's their biggest ally in the middle east and there's a lot of politicians with close ties to them. nothing is gonna change.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Again, you are so STUPID that you don't understand geopolitical situations AT ALL.

I've already acknowledged that Netanyahu wanted Hamas to be in existence and funded them. And Iran also used Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel. Both of these are proven and established facts. Why are you trying to deny it?

You're asking me to debate you on something that's already been proven? :dahell:

Iran admits that they have been supporting and propping up Hamas and they directly supported the Hamas attack on Israel, which again they had a direct hand in.

So what are you trying to argue?
That GENOCIDE JOE has got to go!!

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
this is all a joke and the US will continue to support Israel regardless of what Biden says. the only reason Biden came out with that stupid comment about not supporting Israel is because the election is close and he's down in the polls. The US need to keep a strong relationship with Israel since that's their biggest ally in the middle east and there's a lot of politicians with close ties to them. nothing is gonna change.
This argument needs to die. Saudis are there and we own Jordan, we don't need Israel. It exists to test weapons and technology we wouldn't dare use here. Obama at least recognized that and tried to be peaceful with Iran

Daps
That GENOCIDE JOE has got to go!!

I been saying that for YEARS. I said we need Trump back :dahell: why are you arguing with me if we agree??

@Samori Toure and @BaggerofTea and @boogers are the ones who want Biden. I don't have a problem with you... but they might. :sas1:

I'm glad you finally admitted that you want Trump, you should stand on it ten toes down like I do instead of making these threads pretending that you aint MAGA ya damn self. :sas2:

Thank you for coming clean :mjgrin:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been saying that for YEARS. I said we need Trump back :dahell: why are you arguing with me if we agree??

@Samori Toure and @BaggerofTea and @boogers are the ones who want Biden. I don't have a problem with you... but they might. :sas1:

I'm glad you finally admitted that you want Trump, you should stand on it ten toes down like I do instead of making these threads pretending that you aint MAGA ya damn self. :sas2:

Thank you for coming clean :mjgrin:
I am not a Biden fan, but between him and Trump a normal person has to pick Biden, because Trump is completely unqualified to be President of the fugging United States of America. In fact Trump is not qualified to be President of any country.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biden going to have to take dude out if he wants to secure the election.
Genocide Joe can't stop them. But this has to be the beginning of the US disconnecting from Israel.

The only issue with that is that as soon as big brother US turns its back, Iran is going after Israel and we got a full blown war in the middle east before you know it.

Brandon is in a tough position.

I actually think we already started doing this.

I posted about this here:
Honestly, it sounds like more and more Israel and the other allies we have in the Middle East are just concerned that America is shifting away from the Middle East and into Asia to seek a better future and investment for itself than their region can provide.

More and more as our shift to electric grows, the Suez Canal basically gets less and less important because the main import/export there by far is oil. Meanwhile, where are the electric powerhouses located that will be providing future energy resources? Asia and the Pacific.

I think Israel is concerned that this is basically the last chance they have from America to attack and wage war with Iran. I'm pretty certain that's what they're getting us to try and do.

It just sounds like we're nearly out of there with the drama and this is the last thing keeping us (see bolded highlights). At this point I think we're ok with simply leaving a small footprint in the region in order not to surrender a power vacuum.

If this were 20 years ago America absolutely would've bossed up and gone in trying to level Iran if we thought there was something more beneficial in the region. As time went on it's become clear to us it's bullshyt. It's a dang shame that conflict was basically for naught or all but to come to this conclusion.

We're not focused on enforcing this region as much anymore because we now know it'll be more trouble than it's worth. We're not going to get ourselves into another expensive (due to loss of American lives and financially) conflict in the region imo. This is most likely the support Israel will get from us: we'll help defend and that's it.

Israel wants us to bomb Iran like Russia and Ukraine, but most likely the only offense Biden and company will provide are sanctions. Unfortunately, if this conflict keeps siphoning money from us and Americans start threatening a new change in leadership, you'll see far less support than this.

Even the bills signed giving money to Ukraine and Israel have actually been lopsided in Ukraine's favor. I think this analysis isn't too far off, we're more concerned with China and Russia now as they have bigger impact in Asia.

If Russia wants to get involved in this expensive ass mess, I don't think those running America see that as much of a bad thing as the general public is making it out to be.

At the end of the day, this is the truth:
Yeah pretty much. The U.S's main loyalty is only keeping the U.S ahead of the game.

So yeah, if all the high-tech hardware and semiconductor work is being done in Asia. That's where we're looking to now and want a piece of it. This country won't rest on the past when it can look forward to the future.

Not only that, but so many more benefits around the Pacific and Asia >>>> plenty of bases located in the Middle East.

Everyone is saying Israel is using America, but I think they got it backwards. I definitely think Israel found out how sheisty and foul America is or at least they're getting a clue of it. We basically used them for Middle East propaganda and resources, now we're out of there and basically leaving them to defend themselves with much less support than they thought we'd give them.

A few years ago we basically told one of Israel's biggest enemies that they're free to pursue nuclear weapons again and additionally we gave them a few billions of dollars last year or the year before. The worst we do is put sanctions on them that we don't even enforce.

It's like that scene from Training Day, Israel found out you don't shake America's hand.

It's on to the next one. America does cutthroat business.

U.S is focused on Asia now. We've basically already determined there's nothing for us in the Middle East and have pulled out.

Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, etc. one more more of them will be our new Israel.

20 years ago if Iran tried what they did on Israel they'd be nuked into the ground. Now we got bigger fish.

Daps
I am not a Biden fan, but between him and Trump a normal person has to pick Biden, because Trump is completely unqualified to be President of the fugging United States of America. In fact Trump is not qualified to be President of any country.

Me and @Seoul Gleou feel differently :mjlit: bring back TRUMP.

I just want breh to stand on it instead of pretending. He could have told us he wants Trump 3 months ago and saved all these threads he be making :pachaha:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U.S is focused on Asia now. We've basically already determined there's nothing for us in the Middle East and have pulled out.

Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, etc. one more more of them will be our new Israel.

20 years ago if Iran tried what they did on Israel they'd be nuked into the ground. Now we got bigger fish.
images

:mjlol: